[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>wanted to try a penpal thing >to improve my calligraphy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 2355386642_018a092102_o.jpg (395KB, 750x614px) Image search: [Google]
2355386642_018a092102_o.jpg
395KB, 750x614px
>wanted to try a penpal thing
>to improve my calligraphy and because I like writing in general
>sign up for a pen pal site
>browse hundreds of profiles
>get a few "poke" over 3 months
>haven't picked anybody yet

I realized I don't really care about people and I'm not interested at all in getting to know a stranger.
And most of these people are kinda boring and don't really give much out to hook a conversation.

What do?
>>
>>18081419
almost everyone is boring OP
that means you too
>>
>>18081450
Ok.
Any concrete advice?
>>
>>18081456
mmm

If I was in your shoes

I would either quit trying to find a penpal because it looks boring
Or I would start up conversations with strangers about edgy topics, just to see what happens.

Also, mmm the most interesting thing about penpal-ing / talking to strangers online in general to me is the possibility that I could portray myself as a completely different person to these strangers if I wanted
I usually find it really interesting to assume completely different personas on my numerous online accounts - its interesting to see the different reactions you get. Act mean & gruff to one person, ironic and dryly sarcastic to another, etc.

Maybe thats an edgy thing to do but it gives me a nice thrill
>>
>>18081478
Well that was stupid.
>>
>>18081480
I don't see what else you were expecting

The only reply people will have to this thread is "talk to people if you want or don't talk to people if you dont want to lmao"
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.