[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the fastest and surest suicide method? I'm asking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1447278982315.png (103KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1447278982315.png
103KB, 500x500px
What's the fastest and surest suicide method? I'm asking because I've been suffering from paranoid schizophrenia since the age of 16, and I don't want to go on anymore in case of getting hospitalized against my will with police coming to my house because I went insane again.
I need a method that is fast, easy, relatively painless, and doesn't cause any harm to others.

Please don't tell me how suicide is bad and all that - for me, reality is like dreaming. And just below my skin, I'm screaming. Schizophrenia destroys every aspect of what you are. Starting from personality, and ending with cognitive functions.
>>
>>18081314
I was thinking of sticking a knife in my throat where the arteries pass. But I'm afraid of not going through as this method requires a lot of courage.
>>
What's so bad abour paranoid schizophrenia, other than being hospitalised against your will? Please tell me.
t. not knower
>>
>>18081314
Buy those charcoal used to make barbecue, ya know, just regular charcoal.

Burn ALL OF THEM until they turn gray.

Now, get inside a bathroom or car
> if bathroom
> shut the door
> fill up your bathtub
> drop the gray charcoal into the bathtub
----------------------------------------------------------------------
> if car
> drive somewhere secluded
> burn the charcoals in the back of your car
> ** you don't want the car to be set on fire, but you just want to charcoal to burn

You will die a painless death this way. This is probably the best way to suicide from what I've read online on various suicide forums.
>>
File: screenshot of note.png (73KB, 1022x581px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot of note.png
73KB, 1022x581px
>>18081333
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charcoal-burning_suicide

> pic related is one of my favorite suicide notes typed out
>>
>>18081314
I know you're in pain. But try everything once before ending yourself.
>>
>>18081333
That that won't work if they come to your house to hospitalize you (this is how it's usually done).
>>
>>18081323
My AP psych teacher showed me this video to give the class an idea a few years ago. Watch it in the dark, alone, and with headphones for extra effect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkB2CGL769o
>>
>>18081323
Everything. You don't know what's real and what isn't. Your cognition declines, your personality erodes. It becomes hard to do even the most trivial tasks due to a lack of energy, which is a symptom, too (and this kind of symptoms rarely respond to medication).
>>
jump off of a tall building. or jump in front of a train. or shoot yourself in the head and don't fuck up
>>
>>18081362
OP will be dead in 15 minutes or so, so it definitely works. They're not going to revive a dead person magically.
>>
Buy a helium tank and a hose. You will also need a bucket. Cut a hole in the bucket and put the end of the hose through it and seal the gap around the hose with tape. Attach the other end of the hose to the helium. Then, sitting upright, put the bucket over your head and open the gas valve.

This method is called the "bucket exiting" or "brexit". It's very popular.
>>
>>18082692
Good one. You will also need to deprive yourself of oxygen first before hooking it to yourself too. It will help you die faster without convulsing.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.