[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/. I need advice on what to do with this. And it would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: 175050-himouto-umaru-chan-cry.jpg (11KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
175050-himouto-umaru-chan-cry.jpg
11KB, 280x210px
Hey /adv/. I need advice on what to do with this. And it would also be great if someone can tell me what this is, or what's wrong with me.

I'm a very straightforward person, usually, while my boyfriend is not. Sometimes he says confusing things, like "I don't mind if you do this," but then he starts saying other things after like, "We could be spending time together" or "I'm just gonna play games alone" so passive-aggressively.

This confuses my head A LOT, and it frustrates me to the point where I have a hard time breathing, I start to cry untrollably, my hands get shaky, and I end up banging my fist on my desk hard enough to bruise them.

What the fuck is wrong with me and how do I control this? I'm scaring my boyfriend away and I feel bad.
>>
>>18080854
Well, first of all, your boyfriend shouldn't resort to passive aggressive behavior to get you to spend time with him. That shit ain't cool.

Secondly, there definitely isn't anything wrong with saying what you mean.

You sound frustrated, which is justified, but your reaction may be unusually intense? Maybe talk to him about how his actions make you feel? I'm just spitballin' here, anon.
>>
File: 1482532725846.jpg (11KB, 236x250px) Image search: [Google]
1482532725846.jpg
11KB, 236x250px
>>18080854
well first, tell ur bf to stop being a little bitch, stop being passive aggressive, and to tell you what his real feelings are.
if you can't tell him because you would feel bad for doing that, then you need to stop being a little bitch too.

if he's not able to do this, you can at least make yourself become attuned to his passive-aggresive remarks since it seems pretty easy to tell what his real feelings are.
i.e. "I'm just gonna play games alone" - he's resentful that you aren't spending time with him

I don't see how this situation would be confusing, he seems like a fickle person so probably best to accept that he might change his mind on a dime
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.