[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be in a friends with benefits situation but more intimate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1487843024539.jpg (33KB, 552x575px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487843024539.jpg
33KB, 552x575px
>Be in a friends with benefits situation but more intimate than usual for 7 months
>Girl is 9 years older, says the whole time that this makes her uncomfortable
>It becomes long distance for reasons beyond our control
>She begs me to fly out to see her and I went, even though I couldn't really afford it
>She spends christmas with me and my family (this was also massive blow to her bank balance), the day before she leaves I tell her that I think we should try living together when we both live in the same city again
>She breaks down crying because "Everything is against us working out", because of the age difference and the distance
>A month later I tell her that I should be able to move back and that I still felt the same way, she tells me that she'll never want anything serious with me because of the age
>Finally I move back some 6 months later, not because of her
>We start hanging out 3 months after that, flirting like crazy and doing coupley things
>She starts coming to my house for meals/ films once a week, we were occasionally touching each other and flirting like crazy as usual
>I try to subtley make a move, she says "No way" and starts saying that she never had feelings for me and that she didn't enjoy sex with me
>We bump into each other a few times, then last night she texted me at 3am asking why I was being weird towards her and I told her it was because she hurt me
>We end up chatting for 2 hours, she tells me that she feels so relaxed around me and that I'm always making her laugh, and that she didnt mean the things she said the last time she was at my house
>Says she wants to meet in the week to talk

How do I proceed? If she doesn't want a relationship I'm fine with that, how should I go about going back to being friends with benefits/ intimate again? After all, I'm pretty busy and would be happy with just the sex if it was on offer.
>>
You're an idiot and deserve the bullshit you're sprinting towards. Enjoy your drama because you're thinking with your dick.
>>
>>18080838

You don't. FWB always last only for a very limited amount of time, and once that's over, its over.
>>
Sounds like she needs you both as an emotional blanket and drama generator in her life. I would keep her as a FWB at most. Don't even consider dating her, she's nuts.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.