[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>18 living at home >saving money for vehicle and to move

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0342.jpg (42KB, 633x477px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0342.jpg
42KB, 633x477px
>18 living at home
>saving money for vehicle and to move out
>16year old sister is sociopath
>sociopath wants me to get kicked out
>mother enables her to continue bad habits and bad attitude
>buys her cigarettes, alcohol and she doesn't do anything
>16 year old is a drop out who hasn't finished grande 9
She wants me kicked out because she doesn't like me for whatever reason. Always gets in fights and threatens to stab me.
At this point I'm at a loss of what to do. I have no money to move out and been dealing with threats of violence and death because I still live at home. I just deal with it by walking away but this time my sister threw a cup at me and attacked me. I held her down to stop her from attacking and took off as soon as I made sure she couldn't attack me with anything.
What do I do? Parents aren't home by my enabling mother will take her side no matter what because of age.
What do I do?
>>
send her to mexico most 16 year olds eventually get a job or get pregnant either way she gets a smash of responsiblility and begs to come back and wants to live a normal lifr
>>
>>18080836
My friend's family literaly did this with his younger sister, and it did not work as planned. She's a single mother still living with their parents now.
>>
>>18080836
I live in Canada so I can't. If I even mentioned to my mother that my sister needed discipline then I would get freaked out on
>>
>>18080860
My mother and sister are like bound to each other even though my sister has used my mother.
She brought a friend over who then raped my mom(rapist is in jail now) but continues to let her bring over friends to party
>>
>>18080860
What province do you live in?

Get student loans, take upgrading courses if you need to, do 2 years at a college then transfer to a uni.

Work as a dishwasher or in retail, something that you can do part time while you're in school.

If you don't live in a big city, move to one.

Vancouver is quite nice.

Get a place with a roommate off craigslist.
>>
>>18080889
Currently live in Saskatchewan.
I live in a smaller city but Saskatoon is big and I think would be the best for schooling.
Might have to bite the bullet and live at a YMCA if I can.
Thanks for the advice man I appreciate it
>>
>>18080895
Yeah move to saskatoon, but before you do make sure you've researched erverything. Not sure what your grades in school were like, but whatever they were just get into a school and get on student loans.

Living at a ymca for a bit isnt bad at all, you just have to think to yourself that it's all temporary and it's all for a greater cause.

Things i would think of:

Do I need a car for the city im living in (especially considering insurance for a young person, was 200/month for me in BC when i was 18)

Will the schooling im going for will I be able to pay for my loans(which are quite moderate, esp if you do a STEM degree)

Scout out some places before you move there, call people and talk to them, make sure you'd be able to move in even without a job, but with the caveat that you will find one immediately.

So yeah, all of this stuff can obviously be tailored based on your work and school experience, money saved up.

Sorry to hear about your sister, went through the same thig w/ an older brother and alcoholic mother
>>
>>18080925
Yeah it's kind of rough but you've given me some solid advice that will help me a lot man so thanks.
I have some old friends that live in Saskatoon so maybe I'll be able to live with one of them.
Good work experience for serving too so being a part time server will help me a lot.
Thanks for the advice again man it's really nice.
I'll be looking into the schooling programs for upgrading and living arrangements
>>
File: 1481208760265.gif (2MB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
1481208760265.gif
2MB, 190x200px
just tell her in 2 years she'll be in the same situation you are or worse
>>
>>18080978
Topkek
Eh she will definitely be in worse situation. She doesn't even have her grade 9 and she's turning 17 in 2 months.
Thanks for laugh tho
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.