[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wan to eat out my girl, but her pussy stinks, bad. What do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1422073639284.png (142KB, 359x363px) Image search: [Google]
1422073639284.png
142KB, 359x363px
I wan to eat out my girl, but her pussy stinks, bad. What do?
How do I tell her that shit smells bad without hurting her feelings?
>>
>>18080735
the way I see it you have 3 viable options.

1. Just be fucking honest. People say honesty is the best policy and it's true. May not always feel like it in the moment, but an honest life is a good life. She might be able to make hygiene changes after you bring it up, and she will actually be grateful you said something in the long run.

2. Man up and deal with it. "Her pussy smells bad. Wahhhh." Fucking grab your balls and remind yourself you're a man and fucking pleasure your woman. Put up with the odor. You'll eventually get used to it.

3. Continue to make excuses and avoid doing it.

1 or 2 sound the best to me, pick whichever one you're gonna be able to pull off.
>>
>>18080735
If she gets offended just for you pointing the obvious, that is a "red alert": leave her stat!
>as >>18080774 said, but I prefer n.1
>>
Or be a man and don't eat pussy. Putting your mouth to her fuckhole is more degrading than getting forcefully facefucked by another dude.
>>
>>18080774
I think I will go with option 2 and deal with it for now. Will try to bring it up in the future because that shit does smell pretty bad. Easily the worst pussy I have ever smelled. The smell even lingers on you after fucking and I have to thoroughly clean myself afterwards to get the smell off.
>>18080779
Nah, she's just super sensitive and will likely cry. Rather not have her start crying.
>>18080780
But I love eating pussy, I just never had one that smells this bad before.
>>
She can wash up with apple cider vinegar.
>>
http://www.enki-village.com/how-to-get-rid-of-vaginal-odor.html
>>
>>18080735
Has she seen a gynecologist recently? She could have some sort of infection.
>>
>>18080805

>Crying for her man being honest with her

OP i get where you're coming but her poor management of frustration shouldn't be the cause of bad communication. Tell her softly but with honesty that her vagoo fucking stinks and you'd rather kill yourself and taste the sour pits of hell rather than eat her out again.

That'll do the trick. No need to thank me my man
>>
My boyfriend's uncircumcised dick smells too. I avoid BJ's because i can always smell ass or fish down there even when he has just showered. Grosses me out
>>
>>18081905
That doesn't sound right senpai. He's not cleaning properly or he has an infection.
>>
Do it in the shower my man.
>>
Does it literally stink 24/7? Even right after a bath or shower?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.