[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me >Wizard lvl 3 >Hiki .lvl 9 >Fat, ugly, stupid,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: A1C.png (1MB, 800x2854px) Image search: [Google]
A1C.png
1MB, 800x2854px
>Be me
>Wizard lvl 3
>Hiki .lvl 9
>Fat, ugly, stupid, etc.
>Spend almost decade doing shit.
>Google hibachi set decided to end it all
>Sis call, mom got taken to hospital.
>Its the kind of incurable bad fucking shit that made me cry first time in 12 years.
>Postpone killing self.
>Try to find job
>Cant find any and even if I find $480 monthly is nowhere near enough to really help mom although better than nothing.
>Get rejected even for $208 slavewage position

No skills or anything, I was drawing a bit long ago so decide to dl prokos tutorials and try my hand at it.
Pic related is the result, for me everything I do looks like shit, every joke is stupid and every serious thing I say as well.
Need help determining whether its something people would liked to read for shit and gigglez if I were to make some pathreon powered webcomic (Yeah, I know it doesnt take couple of weeks to get big like lets say.... Buckley)

Painting it with mouse took me few days so if something I would be drawing and colouring in pencil
Will try and dump something I drew in pen for comparison.
Since I am not really drawing regularly I have only few drawings I made recently.
>>
File: A2C.png (727KB, 800x2857px) Image search: [Google]
A2C.png
727KB, 800x2857px
>>18080730
Another issue with finding a job is that I live in boomfucknowhere, there are no jobs.
I could go to the city but with wage of $480 I wouldnt be able to rent a flat.
>>
File: crossing.jpg (636KB, 1636x2338px) Image search: [Google]
crossing.jpg
636KB, 1636x2338px
>>18080730
Bump.
>>
>>18080730
If it helps op it doesn't have to look grand and honestly with the feelings you're putting out from it, the way you draw it portrays it well. I'd read them if it counts
>>
>480$
I was wondering what shithole you're posting from until I read "I can speak [...] Polish." Then I realised it's my country as well. :DDD
>>
>>18080730
Would you ever join the military?

You could also try and hit up philanthropist organizations that would help out with cases that your mother is unfortunately afflicted with. There is help and financial assistance, but you need to find them. Good non-for-profits that really mean to help
>>
>>18082019
I wouldnt be able to handle military physically atm.
10 years of hikidom.

What my mom got its rare disease called NMO, I am searching for some foundation that can help but cant find anything atm, even MS foundations dont deal with it despite being very close.

Being polfag its even harder to get any help abroad, people with this thing dont get any help here, she wont be able to work and her pension will be $250 (bureaucratic witchery, she worked her whole life but it doesnt count since she worked abroad) with which we wont be able to pay loan and will lose a house.
The most I can get for a job with no experience is $500 it wont be even that much help, especially if I have to go somewhere where most of it will go toward renting another flat.
>>
>>18082531
Would gladly went to work some other country in EU but I am an ukrainian (additional paperwork that goes with it), I would need and invitation from an employer and with no working experience, with now particular set of skills being 33 years old.
Yeah, those employers are really trilled about prospect of hiring me...

Seriously, when I wanted to kill myself couple of months back I kinda missed times when things were bad but not as bad as no.
What do you know, now I miss the times when I could at least kill myself with nothing holding me back.
>>
Join a monastery and make your dying mother priestly-proud at least.
>>
Bro, if I understand it correctly and you drew that comic, you are definitely getting there. You can definitely have a future making an online web comic or something related to drawing.

But here's the short of it, it's not about what you were in the past or where you are now, but it's about your attitude in where you want to end up in the future. Think of a life that you want to live, believe that it's achievable, and then work towards it with the attitude that you will achieve it one way or another or die trying. Don't have any doubt, and if you don't know something, don't st and scratch your head, but do research, read books and articles, go out and talk to people, learn about self improvement and apply it to your own life.

Lesser people than you have recovered from worse and have reached greater heights. You can too.
>>
>>18083589
Yeah, the real problem are time constraints, I have few months to get somewhere where I can pay for the flat.
Otherwise the bank takes it away and we lose a home (montly loan is aprox $250 then there is water, phone and electricity). If I find a job (very unsure since I live in small village and there are no jobs) the most I can count on working is ~$500 and my moms pension after working more than 40 years is ~$250.
The meds are not funded by govt since the disease is some very rare one and the best meds are not even used here and I dont know what to do anymore.

I am trying to get back to C++ or drawing and find a job but quite honestly, I am full of doubts it will work.
My mom still dont know the full diagnosis since no one explained it to her and I googled and kept it from here.
She still has 10 days before visit to the doc who will explain what hellhole her life can become.
I was going to an hiro myself, googling hibachi when I got the news, when the situation resolves I am still going with it, I dont think I will be able to handle it since even now I am having panic attacks during which I am clutching my head screaming and crying.

But yeah, as for now I am playing brave on the phone, telling my mom how great it will all be, how there is a chance it wont escalate and she wont have another attack (I dont mention its very a small chance) and how I will make a living for myself and her and how I am studying C++ and make a game and in meantime find a job and try not to cry when she says I am a good man who never hurt anyone and she hopes I can live a good life despite me never believing in it.

When she got in hospital I was sending her short comic stories trying to cheer her up, pic related.
I dont have many drawings (since I dont draw) I wonder if this stuff will work as a webcomic
I know its fucking infantile but I dont have anything else at the moment
I have few ideas to try at fiver (thanks Pewds for idea) but with no skills I wonder how it will go
>>
>>18083751

Your style is very nice, and you have a great understanding of perspective and composition.

You could try setting up a webcomic with the pages you have on one of those free hosting sites (or even a tumblr), then promoting it in /ic/ and /co/. I think they'll be receptive to your work.
>>
>>18084124
Thanks, I'll try to do that.
Want to hit employment office again tomorrow so going to sleep now.

Maybe check this thread later for ideas or something.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.