[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my gf has these two girl-friends that are bisexual and have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1854.jpg (99KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1854.jpg
99KB, 640x920px
So my gf has these two girl-friends that are bisexual and have hooked up with each other and have a crush on my gf. They've been trying to hook up with her for a while saying they want a threesome but my bi gf has told them no many times

Last night they all had a sleepover at her friends house and they were all drinking and she says she doesn't really remember much besides going to bed early.

Now I don't want to assume anything but what are the chances that something happened. I trust my girl but if she got blackout drunk I do not trust the other two. Im seeing her today, any advice?
>>
>>18080511
>she doesn't really remember much besides going to bed early.

I.e. They fucked
>>
Ask how it was and see if you can join next time.
>>
/adv/ always says that it is impossible to have a friendship with the opposite sex because someone will always want to sex the other.

Does that mean it is impossible for bisexuals to have any friends at all?
>>
>>18080519
Well around midnight

I think I'm gonna just assume they didn't do anything
>>
>>18080633
It's not working
Bump
>>
>>18080511
hot!
>>
>>18080545
Only the hot ones.
If there's 5/10s or lesser, they'll be friends with them then...for like a week.
>>
>>18080755
No this is serious guys she cheated on me
>>
How do you know she cheated on you?
>>
I don't know enough to make a proper judgement, but going to bed early and not remembering much is such a common lie. I'd just assume my girlfriend had cheated on me.

But I am very paranoid because my ex did, with a girl.
>>
Ask her directly whether they were sexual with each other. Yes or No question, don't take any evasion as an answer.

This of course who guarantee anything but at the least she's going to be forced either to tell the truth or lie (again, don't take evasions) to your face.

Also the
>lol was so drunk cant remember teehee
is a meme.
Not thinking straight =! Not remembering
>>
File: Untitled-2.png (183KB, 449x358px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.png
183KB, 449x358px
>I drank alcohol so I have amnesia now

when will this meme end?
>>
>>18081327
This isn't a meme, of you get drunk to a certain point you won't be able to remember anything the next day.
>>
>>18081103
Blackouts are not a fucking meme.
>>
>>18081420
That depends entirely on the person. I was a heavy drinker for quite a few years and I've never experienced a black out. Brown outs or a conversation I don't remember? Absolutely. A complete lack of narrative or lost hours? Never, and there was a period of time when my drinking was a significant health problem. At the same time, I have friends who will lose everything from their fifth or sixth drink until morning.

Alcohol affects different people differently.
>>
You're being paranoid.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.