[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Invite some girls to a club saying I'm going with some

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>Invite some girls to a club saying I'm going with some friends
>One girls tries really hard and gathers all her friends (including the girl I really like)
>One of my friends gets sick while others just don't wanna go anymore
>Tonight is the night

Holy shit guys this is gonna bad... That's what I get for trying to be more social and get a gf.

Two alternatives I can think of:
>call in sick ah I'm so sorry I can't make it
>get high as FUCK and just go there and hope for the best
>>
1. tell your friends they're pussies.

2. just go and tell the girls your friends are pussies?
>>
>>18080435
bro just be straight up with the girls before hand. tell them your friends are being pussies but you're still down and it's still going to be an awesome night.
>>
>>18080491
I think I'll just get really high, be late 1 hour or so when the party already started to kick in and just say that my friends couldn't make it lol. Should be fine I guess
>>
>>18080536
that's.... awful.

do the girls know your friends? if not, then they would have added nothing of value anyway. You'll be at a club, there will be plenty of males to serve as substitutes. Except you actually know the group of females.

But going stoned and not being able to hold a conversation for more than 30 seconds is an awful idea, and will put them off way more than your pussy friends whose behavior you can't do anything about. At least bring some drugs for the girls too.
>>
>>18080536
this is how a child would handle this situation. you're 22 right?
>>
>>18080746
Dude when I'm high I can talk for fucking hours, and everything is more awesome

Anyways, thanks for the tips guys, in case anyone is wondering, all of a sudden 3 of my friends decided to come. But I'll be careful about next time thought, won't be inviting any 'friends' who might do something like this. Actually fuck those guys...
>>
>>18080536
>im going to get stoooooneddd and everything's going to be magically solved
this is why weed is bad for your health
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.