[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>liked girl >found out she's married >depression

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1478118756145.png (177KB, 1100x950px) Image search: [Google]
1478118756145.png
177KB, 1100x950px
>liked girl
>found out she's married
>depression hits hard
>can't think of any reasons to go on
I know I'm being an edgy fag but what do I do to step back from the ledge?
>>
Find a new bitch to like???
>>
thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife

Exodus 20:17

In the same way you're attracted to her, so was he. Except he felt the need even to marry her. Move on.

And surround yourself with people who share your strongest interests. You may find someone good for you eventually.
>>
>>18080392
That image is so wrong.
I don't have a gf because girls don't like weird guys. And I don't feel bad that I'm weird at all.
>>
>>18080392
I chose not to have a gf because they are not trustworthy. I fuck them but do not want them hanging around pretending they like me until a new guy flatters them and they suck his dick.
>>
feelings like that won't change, but they will dull with time. Try your best not to think about it
>>
>>18080425
>I don't have a gf because girls don't like weird guys

I'm a very weird guy and I get girls all the time.

Just work out and look out for girls that are compatible with your personality
>>
>>18080954
Just how weird?
Weird is not the same as quirky
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.