[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I meet a female? >work in a warehouse 0700 to 1700

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1431066135066.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1431066135066.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
How can I meet a female?
>work in a warehouse 0700 to 1700 monday-friday with literally all dudes
>when i go out to bars or to the clubs sometimes ill randomly get people added on snapchat but ofc nothing happens out of it
>just randomly talking to people out on the street is kinda weird
>if i go out with friends from work its just a sausage fest
fuck why is everything i go out to do a sausage fest? Is my only choice tinder here? If it is how do I even get good pictures for tinder?
>>
Well you could just go on tinder if all you're looking for is sex. Your success depends a lot on how you look. Post a picture and I can tell you what to change etc.
>>
Get fit and huge muscles and some nice clothes.

Just signal to bitches that you have a big dick and you're ready to fuck.
>>
File: 14880249206771882537748.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
14880249206771882537748.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>18080085
I feel like I look pretty average desu just have a big nose really
>>
people have written articles about what makes a good okcupid/tinder pic, go and read them.

If your only objective is getting females for sexytimes, tinder is probably the best idea.

the best people you will probably meet when doing things which aren't work and whose main objective isn't sex. Aka hobbies where people do things together.

>>18080123
you look alright, but if you think that this is the kind of pic you can upload to something like tinder or even facebook and get people interested in you, you're mistaken. Not because of the lack of clothes. Do you have any decent pics?
>>
>>18080123
You are alright, dude. depends only on what you wear and how you wear it
>>
>>18080134 is me
https://theblog.okcupid.com/the-4-big-myths-of-profile-pictures-41bedf26e4d#.fqxps5c2l this is pretty helpful, and if not, it's at least interesting.
>>
>>18080134
i know its not the type of pic to upload to tinder but im wondering how people get good pictures for tinder and shit....people rarely take pictures of me its really only in group photos. I dont really feel comfortable asking someone "hey can you take this staged picture of me?" if that makes sense?
>>
>>18080158
>I dont really feel comfortable asking someone "hey can you take this staged picture of me?"

Why not? It's something that people are generally pretty happy to do.
>>
>>18080180
idk i just feel like i dont really do anything interesting when i go out by myself, let alone something significant enough for someone to take a picture of it. I normally only do interesting stuff in groups (like snowboarding or something)
>>
>>18080158
don't smartphone cameras have like self-timers and shit?

Maybe get outside, in a nice forest or something, when the weather is sunny and shit, hang the camera into a tree, set self-timer to 15 seconds. if you make like 50 pics, there will be one that passes. follow >>18080145
>>
Meet girls through connections, basically you have to meet a lot of people, get a lot of acquintances and meet them that way.

The whole bar bs doesn't really work imo
>>
>>18080123
First of all, don't be so tubby. Work out some more you fat fuck. Secondly, remove the pedophile glasses and get some proper frames instead. Also, sort your fucking hair out mate, it makes you look like a class A window licker who sits at the back of the bus making gee gee noises. Finally, put a fucking shirt on you faggot, there's nothing to be proud of at the moment.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.