[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cope with the fact that humans really are tribalist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1487418466565.jpg (74KB, 588x309px) Image search: [Google]
1487418466565.jpg
74KB, 588x309px
How do you cope with the fact that humans really are tribalist in nature and only judge you based on how well you party, conform to norms, and appeal to the emotions of others rather than being a good person or a smart person or actually helping other people.

All I really want to do is just be a good person but all I get in return is nothing, while the real sociopaths not only get everything, but use me as a scapegoat. I don't want to every go outside ever again. I don't want to see another human being again. Even the people I care about the most listen to emotion rather than logic. Even at the top of science, politics takes presidency over logic and helpfulness. There appears to be no escape aside from the internet.
>>
Nope.
It's just you OP.
People aren't all that tribalist and don't care bow hard you party. Most anticonformists, yourself included are just hardcore conforming to another group.
Most normies are just being themselves.
You are just projecting and blaming society for your problems.
But i assume you won't even consider that and just tell me i don't understand.
>>
Me too OP, I'm so done with humanity. They're so petty.

I just want to be an isolated hermit. Everything I do in life now is to make money so I can save up enough to never have to see another humans face again if I don't want to.
>>
>>18080010
>IT'S EVERYONE ELSE THAT HAS THE PROBLEM.
I love the lack of self awareness of seemingly every op on this board.
>>
>>18080001
Are you stupid anon?

This is a world where people go into tens of thousands of dollars in debt to go to college only to get laid and have frat and sorority parties.

How is this not tribalist in the slightest?

I've had multiple women that I have literally no association (never talked with them previously) with do the following:
>walk up to me and laugh at me because "you dont look like you want to party"
>slams door on me for no reason
>literally stalk me and pretend that she's not (stalking me while appearing to be texting)

I've had literally black gang members who are going to college simply to become corrupt policemen threaten to kill me because I look like easy prey.

The only nice people that have ever approached me are rape victims (I guess they feel more comfortable around me because I don't look like a normie or a fuckboy?) or men that just have such naturally strong bodies and handsome faces that they've never had a bad day in their life.
>>
>>18080001
Even though OP is just bitching, he's right.

Large societies are too complex and lead to widespread anxiety and social decay.
>>
>>18080014
No, I'm part of the problem too. It's for many reasons anon, I don't fit in with society and am not accepted by them so I would be happier on my own.
>>
>>18080015

>This is a world where people go into tens of thousands of dollars in debt to go to college only to get laid and have frat and sorority parties.
Yes, yes, i don't have a genuine interest in economics or aim to work in public policy no no, all us humans are just some charciture you made to hate. Yeap, I'm blown away by people who go into like physics like we all just want to get laid why not take health sciences or gender studies?
>How is this not tribalist in the slightest?
Because you don't know what tribalist means.
Hint it has nothing to do with trying to get laid or party.
>I've had multiple women that I have literally no association (never talked with them previously) with do the following:
>walk up to me and laugh at me because "you dont look like you want to party"
Yeap. It's everyone else that has no social skills. You aren't autistic or lacking in them. It's everyone else that can't handle social situations!
)
>I've had literally black gang members who are going to college simply to become corrupt policemen threaten to kill me because I look like easy prey.
Yes that's why black people go to college. All of them another charciture. Totally not your fault the pick on you either. Pure rng that the rest of us don't get it. Life's just unfair everyone is out to get you, don't you dare do any introspection
>>18080021
Nah, humans are social animals, even you.
You will get depressed as a hermit and try and blame other things.
It's important to learn how to socialize. It will be uncomfortable, and you won't get along with everyone. But your life will benefit immensely.
>>
>>18080023
I would have animals and the internet, that would be enough.
>>
>>18080026
That's objectively not enough.
You need social interaction this isn't some armchair critic thing.
Try really getting to know a few random people. Everyone is 3 dimensional and turns out most aren't all that petty. You just haven't bothered to look hard enough to go against your bias.
>>
>>18080023
>Yeap. It's everyone else that has no social skills. You aren't autistic or lacking in them. It's everyone else that can't handle social situations!

IT IS NOT OKAY
TO APPROACH SOMEONE WHO IS SIMPLY GOING FOR A WALK
AND SLAM DOORS ON THEM AND MOCK THEM AND STALK THEM
WHEN YOU HAVE NEVER INTERACTED WITH THEM
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU

These are not people that I accidentally said something wrong to - these are people I literally DID NOT know.
How the fuck is it my problem some girl got beat by her daddy and has problems?

>Yes that's why black people go to college.

I'm not talking about "black people" you fucking asshole. I have had multiple black friends in life. I'm talking about asshole gang members.

>You think that you have pure rng that the rest of us don't get.

I think that you're probably a normie who never took a look at the rest of the world. You're probably some middle-class American who has never seen the inside of an asylum or seen the inside of a homeless shelter or heard stories of abuse and rape and think that the world is some glimmering beacon of hope and morality no matter who you are.

Let me guess you've never even seen initiation rituals in high school, or heard of the orgies the jocks had while you were out on your computer all alone browsing 4chan as a kid. You weren't there when the girls in your class got slutshamed and thrown out and you weren't there to see drug users get shit beat the shit out of by society because you're so fucking comfortable in your own home with your heater and loving parents that you think you know shit but you don't know shit.

What tribalist is that it implies people value their friends and family and whoever can beat the drum the best, and sacrifice those who actually have something new and important and intelligent to say. Tribalism is perpetuated by dumbasses like you who constantly get manipulated into thinking that it's all a fair game and as long as long as you do everything right.
>>
>>18080032
I wouldn't want to live without people if I hadn't of gotten to know them, Anon. My friends are ok but they disappoint me in the end. I can't blame them, I know I'm a difficult person to understand. I just wish they would try as hard as I do.

I go for weeks without talking to anyone. I would be fine. Or I would kms. Or I would just go to the nearest town if I really felt that strong of a need for it. It doesn't matter.
>>
>>18080036
>>18080023
And also

>Yeap, I'm blown away by people who go into like physics like we all just want to get laid why not take health sciences or gender studies?

If I could be studying physics or neuroscience right now I would be.

I honestly study neuroscience on my own because it intrests me greatly.

Guess what? I can't. I have shitty grades because I gave up on highschool because I was being bullied.

I tried to go into a shitty college to get at least a degree and I guess I can't do that either because it's all so fucked.

I hate this world and I hate people like you.

The problem isn't that good people don't exist.
The problem is that good people aren't the ones who are in power.
>>
>>18080036
Nope another lost cause.
You are vastly superior than me and the rest of society oh mighty wise one. I apologize for the inconvenience humanity poses to your sheer brilliance with all our idocracy. Please continue to caricaturize and hate on the world.
Nothing ever is your fault
>>18080042
Oh and here the source comes out, see we are getting somewhere.

>i have shitty grades because I gave up on highschool because i was bullied.
And whose fault was that anon? Nobody as ever overcome hardship before? Did the bullies physically tear up your tests and threaten to rape your sister if you didn't drop out? No police to deal with the rape threat either.
Sorry anon all of use have problems most of us just try and deal with them.

And yes, the good people are "in power" I'm not fond of every government my country has seen but at least none of them flunked out of school and took some self righteous hate society stance about it.
>>
>>18079990
You sound like Cain of Cain and Abel
>GOD WHY IS I UNHAPPY
>CUZ UR A DICK LOL
>NO UR A DICK GOD
>FUCK YOU IMMA KILL MY BROTHER NOW
>>
>>18080039
What is it about yourself you think is difficult? A lot of the time it's just imagined or slef consciousness. Try talking about it with your friends or if they really aren't all that to you get to know new people.
>>
>>18080042
Don't worry dude. If you felt like the whole world was against you and there wasn't anyone who could empathise? You don't have to feel that way anymore.

Just head over to /r/incels on reddit, I'm sure you'll find like-minded company.
>>
>>18080051
Anon we already have /r9k/ here.
Why send him to reddit?
>>
>>18080047
Nice meme

>This is the extent of Christian logic and humour
>>
>>18080048
My mental illnesses make me kind of emotionally dead so I'm not much of a source of affection or warmth even though I try to go through the motions. I will forget important things or sometimes say the wrong thing. But, I try. And my friends know that I care about them. But I think eventually I'm exhausting to deal with, especially when I get really sick and can barely function. The annoying thing is that I don't think they recognize it as mental illness even though they know that I am, but people would rather just think you're in a bad mood.

That's another thing, with my closes friend I feel like I've gotten to know her so well. I can tell how she's feeling by the little things. It's upsetting to me that she can't tell the same for me, and will ignore me when I think it should be obvious that I'm hurting. It would be nice to just get a, "Are you doing okay?"

I've lost hope of being able to be loved like that. I don't think anyone loves the real me, they just love who I am when I'm in a good mood but that's only me 25% of the time. My parents don't even love the real me, they just love the idea of me and I could never be myself with them.

I feel alone emotionally so I might as well be alone physically and remove myself from these hopes so I don't keep getting hurt.
>>
>>18079990
>How do you cope with the fact that humans really are tribalist in nature and only judge you based on how well you party, conform to norms, and appeal to the emotions of others rather than being a good person or a smart person or actually helping other people.

That is only true about 1/2-2/3 of all people. IE extroverts. Introverts don't really care about any of that and would judge you based solely on your quality as an individual.

I do feel you however. Pretty much everyone I know is predominantly extroverted and more inclined to let emotion dictate their decisions while I look on from a logical standpoint.

You just have to realize that they are different on a fundamental level and their thought process is different from us. Its not their fault that they rely on emotion over logic because they are literally programmed that way and cannot change.
>>
File: 1486699877250.jpg (14KB, 480x258px) Image search: [Google]
1486699877250.jpg
14KB, 480x258px
>>18079990

>We're animals, get over it. A neat coping mechanism would be to perhaps spend your time practicing a trade or a hobby instead of shit-posting rhetorical questions.
>>
>>18080047
>Cain of Cain and Abel
What, as opposed to Cain Johnson of Nevada? Who the fuck thinks he needs to specify WHICH CAIN?!
>>
Eh, a lot of people are like that. And a lot of people are like you. If you can't find anyone to get along with the issue is likely you. I identify with your values. So intellectually I agree with you. At the same time I understand that being a moral hardliner is exhausting for everyone you come in contact with. Like no one wants to join your fucking crusade. And people obviously don't want to be the target. It took me a long time to get that. In my heart of hearts I still have very binary thinking. Either something is good, or its bad. Right or wrong. For me there usually isn't an in between. But most people don't really think like that.

Basically what I'm getting at is be more introspective, and be more curious about people, rather than constantly trying to judge them and make assessments about who they are and what they stand for. People can sense when you do that.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.