[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be worthwhile to write a letter of reconciliation to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Would it be worthwhile to write a letter of reconciliation to my ex? We had the worst breakup of all time and I said pretty bad stuff during it. This was 2 months ago and I went NC immediately afterwards, never apologizing. While I accept it's over I'm still perturbed that that was my last impression on her after a relationship that was 95%+ wonderful. I'm not even trying to get her back, I just hate that I left things on such a sour note.

Would it be a mistake to do this?
>>
>>18079953
If you think this would be helpful for her, you should do it.

If this is just about trying to make yourself feel better, and you don't think it's going to matter to her, or that it's going to just stir up emotional turmoil for her, it'd be better to suck it up and try to remember to be a better person in the future.
>>
This would be a great idea. Closure is so important, though it can be painful. While apologizing, make sure your stance is clear by literally saying that while the relationship is over and will never be again, you are sorry for..whatever.
>>
No, don't be a pussy, she'll think less of you
>>
Do it. Being a good person is better than saving face or flattering your ego.
>>
>>18079953
Sacrifice thyself upon the alter of dignity.

Regardless of whether or not you're doing this for you, or for her, write it in a way that will give her closure.

She will probably be angry and hate you, but maybe she can at least stop blaming stuff on herself.

I wholeheartedly agree with
>>18079995
>>18080112
>>18080682

this is as much as it is for her, as it may be for you. Make it sincere, anon.
>>
>>18079995
Go back to your cuckshed
>>
OP here. I composed the letter when I was feeling really regretful and emotional, but now I've shifted to feeling absolutely livid with her and not apologetic at all. Glad I didn't send it (at least right now).
>>
>>18081750
Give us some details, anon.

Why did you break up?

What did y'all say to each other upon breaking up?

What did you say to make you feel so awful?

What did she say or do to make you feel so angry now?
>>
Perhaps you needed this exercise more than you knew, maybe even you needed to forgive yourself. Glad you sorted this out anon. Much love man.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.