[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help getting back at this guy > acts like responsible,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images (10).jpg (10KB, 202x250px) Image search: [Google]
images (10).jpg
10KB, 202x250px
I need help getting back at this guy

> acts like responsible, mature guy
> very charasmatic
> runs for all the positions
> wants to update his C.V
> noone else but him can have accomplishments
> doesn't do shit
> piles all the work on some people who don't get credit
> talks to international students, refuses to allow anyone else to speak to them
> pretends he's trying to make friends
> just trying to make connections to migrate to their countries
> he's a faggot who posses me off

I hate him a lot. I need to get back at him in one way or another.

While I'm fairly attractive, I refuse to try to seduce him or anything. My ovaries are shrivelling up at the thought of some faggot like him even touching me.

We're in college, and I've got 2 years left with this guy. We're a fairly small class of 90.

Don't suggest anything that could get me expelled.
>>
>>18079887
Why do you care? He's a cunt, just ignore him and get in with your life
>>
>>18079896
I care because this little shit is taking away every fucking opportunity.

Want to meet new people? Too fucking bad. You want to run for the debate team? Too fucking bad, he's grabbed up all the positions for himself and a handful of other people. You want to run for the college board organization? Same fucking issue. He doesn't even do the fucking work, other people do it for him. Everyone is just afraid to say no to him.

And he's talking shit about me but that's the least of my concerns.
>>
>>18079887
translating OP's post:

This guy is clever, hard-working, popular and successful, and I want to punish him for that.
>>
>>18079900
>And he's talking shit about me but that's the least of my concerns.
Cause identified
>>
>>18079913
> purposely ignores fact that he takes positions and doesn't do shit afterwards
> takes credit for other people's work
> charasmatic enough to get away with it.

I don't give a fuck if you're successful or not. I'm happy with my grades.

I just didn't come out of fucking Saudi arabia who's idea of activities for women were 'let's have them sit in a classroom and gossip because that's what all women do ammarite?' for this asshole to just scoop up everything and not even do the fucking work needed for it.

That's when I have a problem. We have many successful people in the class. I don't feel a need to get angry at them for it because they fucking earned it. They don't cheat their way through exams. When applying for a job, they don't skimp out on the work, etc
>>
Ok dude I appreciate your work ethic here, but reality is going to suck for you once you start working and realise that people like this quickly climb to the top and then laugh at people like you with the bosses.

Half of workplace success is basically getting somebody else to do the work and then taking credit for it. Your boss doesn't care as long as the work is being done and you are more likely to get constructive criticism than genuine thanks or help. I've often found bosses don't respect what they can get for free (hard work, commitment) unless they need it (you are vital) in which case they begin to resent the fact that you have power because it is leverage against them and they will work over time to undermine this. It is very rare that a boss will bring staff up through the business with them rewarding them for their hard work and effort, more often you are replaced with a machine or somebody else who hasn't yet seen how it really works.

Meanwhile guys like your guy have been having fun and earning more money and generally enjoying doing nearly no work while soaking up your impotent tears of rage as you bust ass for a prize that doesn't actually exist.
>>
File: father.jpg (18KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
father.jpg
18KB, 320x220px
>>18079930
>>18079900
>Influencing people isn't a skill
>Has the ability to essentially run the fucking class
>H-he does nothing!
>Making flustered baseless assumptions
You sound buttmad and you're probably going to end up fucking him, or at least trying to. If you weren't considering it, you wouldn't have even mentioned it in your post.
>>
Right I can deal with that in the future. Doubt he can get away with doing no work as a dentist.

I mentioned it because I know 4chan, faggot.
>>
That sounds like a weak fucking excuse if your not saying any real serious evidence.
>>
What magical powers does this guy possess that he can forbid you and your classmates from talking to foreign students, and you and your classmates actually obey him?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.