[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a female teacher attracted to a 17 year old student.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

So paedo?
I want to make it stop but I can't avoid him since I have to see him 3 times a week. I feel like I'm losing my fucking mind.
And it isn't about getting laid because I'm a multiple orgasms girl with a husband.
So yea
dumb
>>
>>18079737
no you're not a pedophile. here's some things you are though:
human
female
average iq (~100)
sexually attracted to males

obviously human dna wasn't encoded to only be attracted to mates 18+, and we used to have children at much younger ages. there's nothing wrong with being attracted to a 17 year old. there is a lot wrong with acting out on this attraction.
>>
>>18079747
who are you calling average anon?
at least not a paedophile though right? hoo-fuckingray
>>
>>18079737
Curious. What do you want with him? To go out or ?
>>
>>18079778
no clue
nothing
everything
it is very dumb
I'll get over it. I just need to distract for a semester.
>>
>>18079747
also in truth I probably already knew I wasn't a paedophile. Technically I'm not even an ephebophile because my primary preference isn't for late-teens per se. Perhaps I was seeking absolution. Probably the Milo stuff has made me think on it more, and where the lines are and why.
>>
peado is pre-puberty, 17yo guys are extremely virile and you may be attracted to that right now
>>
>>18079824
hmm maybe you are right cause virility does sound kinda hot right now. The older I get the hornier I get. It is like males in reverse
>>
>>18079737
You should act on it :)
>>
You really should fuck him. You may never have this chance. Think of the mind blowing orgasms this kid could give you, bending you over your desk.
>>
>>18079847
I have thought of that.. plenty
I have also thought of all those years, and power difference, and losing jobs and jail and stuff
Do you think the power difference is less with an older woman and a younger man as opposed to older man and younger woman?
>>
whatever happens dont act on it, its just a brief crush
>>
>>18079842
I can't see how that would end well
or where I would start
>>
>>18079854
good advice
>>
>>18079852
>Do you think the power difference is less with an older woman and a younger man as opposed to older man and younger woman?
lolno
>>
I wish my female history teacher wanted to have sex with me when I was in school
>>
>>18079858
>>Do you think the power difference is less with an older woman and a younger man as opposed to older man and younger woman?
>lolno
How come? Same power difference?
>>
Yes. Especially since boys are 3 years behind girls developmentally, your 17 year old is at the same place you were at at 14. Even ignoring that, it's fucking pathetic and gross you feel a connection with someone at least 5 years younger than yourself. You shouldn't be at the same place as a 17 year old, and yet you seem it be. Grow up.
>>
>>18079874
It is a fair point
.. it is weird and gross .. and even pathetic
>>
>>18079822

well then, statutorially speaking, it depends purely on age of consent laws where you are. Thats the line in your particular culture because thats the only line held up by the government.
>>
>>18079883
a 17 year old can fuck a 70 year old where I am by law EXCEPT if said 70 year old is in a 'care' role ie teacher, social worker etc.

More to the point though it is a terrible idea for reasons anon above pointed out. I'm not sure why the thoughts are so persistent when I consciously logically know those years mean there is always something missing in a connection surely. y'all being my agony aunt
>>
Is it worth prison time, registering on the sex offenders register and having your career and reputation destroyed? He'd have to be at least 8 inches imo.
>>
>>18079901
>prison time
15 minutes ain't that bad anon.

Even so OP, you're married, you have your shit together. Best not throw that away over some dick
>>
Let your husband fuck you while you imagine him being your student. Don't act on your desire and you should be fine.
>>
>>18079737
you should just fuck him, who cares. just dive into your desires
>>
I think that having crushes on people is an inevitability. While the age is a huge problem were you to act on it, it's something that would be a moot point if you were to simply wait a year, or whenever it is that you cease to have an authoritative role over him.

I hope that the big reason why having such a crush is a problem is because you're already in a relationship with someone you love and care for, and remaining committed to him is a very high priority for you.

When I've found myself attracted to someone outside of my relationship, I try to focus on my partner more and do things that I know make me feel closer. Not just sex (though sex and a lot of physical contact is a good bonding activity for me) but also just spending time together talking and laughing. I also try to be very careful about avoiding dangerous situations with the outside person.

It can also help to talk about it so you're not just feeling like you're being burdened by some shameful secret or having to hide something from your partner. Obviously it depends a lot on the partner as to whether something like this would be damaging, both in how they feel about you, and because the last thing you want them to do is withdraw from you while you're trying to lose an attraction to someone else.
>>
>>18079874
You're a fucking dunce.
>>
Just putting it out there, there were at least 3 teachers that I would have given anything to fuck in high school. Somehow we ended up with a lot of young teachers. But I also know a girl that had an affair with a teacher and she ended up with a 40k payout.

Dangerous playing ground, sort of like playing football in a mine field.
>>
File: 1479661417218.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1479661417218.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
Hoooo boy.

Can't wait to see you in the news one day, OP.
>>
1. Do you want to stay faithful to your husband?
If yes, don't fuck him
2. Do you want to keep your job?
If yes than don't fuck him
3. Do you want to possibly be blackmailed by said student?
If no, don't fuck him
>>
Normal to feel, inappropriate/immoral to act on.
>>
Let me guess you're a psychology teacher right? When will they abolish that pseudo science made of degenerates and criminally insane persons.
>>
>>18079852
Both younger sexes are inherently equally as stupid and inexperienced. There's the one difference of physical strength for young men, so if they get raped, they can beat the shit out of the woman.

>>18079881
It's not, that's just what society tells you to feel. What nobody wants to admit is the mentor-pupil-power game between someone who has a sexual history and someone who is sexually inexperienced/didn't have lots of it. This is why virgins (be it male or female) are so attractive, because you can teach 'em a lot and they won't go anywhere so fast since you provide with the sexual satisfaction they ever dreamed about.

All in all: DON'T FUCKING DO IT! SEXUAL AROUSAL IS TEMPORARY! FINDING A VIRTUOUS MAN GOOD ENOUGH TO BE A HUSBAND IS A RARITY (given he has good characteristics)!

The possible consequences for some 17 year old weiner are also tremendously huge; no husband, no job, blackmail, jail.
>>
>>18079874
>> it's fucking pathetic and gross you feel a connection with someone at least 5 years younger than yourself

>>Grow up
>>
File: 1485392841494.gif (503KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1485392841494.gif
503KB, 200x200px
>>18079737

This is the worst bait I've seen in awhile.

Congrats to everyone dumb enough to respond to this poorly worded and misspelled 0/10 garbage.
>>
>>18079737
most/all men would fuck a 16+ year old girl if given the chance, so no, you're not a pedo.
>>
There's a difference between being a pedo (attracted to someone pre-pubescent), and being attracted to someone who is essentially fully capable of reproducing.

Now, as a teacher in a position of power with presumably a large age gap between you? It's certainly not moral.
>>
Uh why hasnt anyone mentioned the obvious...

1. Get his cell # without raising suspicion or at least find out where he lives
2. Get divorced
3. Wait 1 year
4. "Bump" into him
5. Eternal orgasm commence
6. Get fired after rumors spread
7. Kys
>>
Don't act on it. As a professional you should know the consequences, and how unbecoming it is as a teacher to lose track of your discipline this easily.

Nothing wrong with a little fantasizing though. What happens in your headspace is yours alone, thoughts are thoughts.
>>
>>18079737
You are experiencing limerence. The trick to shaking it is to starve the infatuation by a lack of stimuli from the person of your affection. As you are his teacher it seems that you are pretty fucked, as you can't really avoid him.
>>
Tbh if my teacher wanted to have sex with me at 17, I'd have been thrilled and as long as it was casual and she didn't manipulate me and fuck with my emotions it would have been awesome.

So if this guy is a chad and wont catch feelings, ethically I don't see anything wrong with it. But bear in mind, there is hardly a 17 year old boy alive who wouldn't tell at least one of his friends. So you'll go to jail if you do it.
>>
>>18079852
There is definitely less of a power difference with the female in charge. In some cases, the male students have refused to press charges because they didn't consider themselves a "victim." When you feel him sliding into you, you will realize you made the right decision.
>>
Why precisely are you attracted to him? Is he the class Chad?
>>
File: fapnow.jpg (55KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
fapnow.jpg
55KB, 600x480px
>>18079737
One time I lectured to a class of college freshmen. One girl in front had a miniskirt on, sans panties. I taught with her vertical taco staring me right in the face. Not a single student knew.

It's ok to feel attraction. It's all about self control. Value the job and marriage over the D, and the attraction will go away.
>>
>>18079737
you're a shitty fucking teacher if you don't know that pedophilia is the attraction to kids that are pre-pubescent.
>>
>>18079737
you disgust me. At least I'm honest about it.

So why do you find him attractive? What does he have?
>>
>>18079737
it depends, are you from USA or Europe?
>>
Do some teacher/student roleplay with your husband.
>>
>>18079737
Not pädo, but do to your power over him it still wouldn't be right. Don't act on it. You know how this can fuck you over.
>>
>>18079863
>tfw I got better grades than I deserved for being handsome
>>
>>18079737
>I'm a multiple orgasms girl
Video please
>>
>>18079737
if this isn't bait no pun intended....

that's one reason why females in their 20s become teachers. they are definitely sexually attracted to teenage males. they actually speak with them and view themselves as sort of a peer to these teenage males. is it wrong? i'd say in terms of the role of a teacher, yes. it is wrong. is it wrong to be an older woman attracted to teenage guys? no i don't think so at all. now if the roles were reversed? i'd say an old guy being sexually attracted to a teen girl is necessarily more wrong because of the intellectual capacity not being greater in female teens than in male teens. with that said i believe males are ready to have sex sooner than females are by default.
>>
>>18079737
Dont listen to this pedo>>18079747
You're a pedo.

Fuck all you have to do is wait 6-12 months idiot.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.