[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, when I was 18, I had grew incredibly close with a guy my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 8.jpg (24KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
24KB, 852x480px
So, when I was 18, I had grew incredibly close with a guy my age, and his dad, who I worked for. The dad became like a mentor and father figure to me (despite having quite a good relationship with my own father), and the son my best friend; my first best friend, and first male friend I'd ever had.

Long story short, around 2011, we all had a falling out involving so many moving pieces that to this day, I'm not exactly sure what happened. There was nothing dramatic like a betrayal or what have you, but it occurred and there was quite some bad blood for a while.

Nowadays, our relationship is not existent. Not bad, not good, just not there. Lately, though, I've been feeling it on my heart to reconnect, and apologize for my part in what happened. I feel that I need to forgive and ask for forgiveness, and that I should certainly get together with at least one of them soon.

How on earth could I go about doing so? My selfish pride and fear is strangling me from reaching out, but I feel it certainly needs to be done. What could I possibly say after almost seven years? What could I even do to get them to talk to me?

Anyone ever been in a situation like this?
>>
Just go for it. I've had a friend that kinda annoyed me but blah blah. He called me one day and I was petty and didn't answer and he was looking for advice. Well we fell apart. About 2 years later I just felt that same thing and appologized and what not. And were all good now. A good relationship at one point should always be able to be returned to that. It just takes on person to make the move
>>
for men its usually as simple as just reaching out and saying you should catch up. then you throw in an apology and try to keep things happy.
>>
Funny that you don't make clear what exactly happened.

What caused the falling out? Did you fuck his dad?
>>
>>18079662
It's a long story, like I mentioned. Truth is it's layered, involving me and my buddying interested in the same girl, and some business stuff getting too personal, and even throw in some childish gossip, and you have our fall out.

The weird thing is I know I need an apology and I know I need to apologize, but I can't put my finger on what about.
>>
>>18079670
How about "I'm sorry things got so fucked up and weird, I miss you guys."
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.