[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you become brave? All my life I've been pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0580.jpg (85KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0580.jpg
85KB, 388x380px
How do you become brave?

All my life I've been pretty weak and sensitive, other people always stood up for me when folks thought I was an easy target.

This morning I was out with my wife on a detour when some trash teenagers started catcalling her. (You bad as hell, lil mama got cake, bet money old boy's dick can't make you squirt, how much?, yo lil bitch lookin scared as hell, etc) Not a huge deal, I just ignored them.

Then one guy splashed water on her from a bottle and another squeezed her ass while the rest burst out laughing. She's pretty hot tempered so she shouts "what the fuck?!", clenches her fists, and starts towards them. I held her back and said it's not worth it.

I glared at them and they all started hooting "ooooh, this faggot ass wanna box somebody!". As one as one stepped forward I ran to the car and drove off.

I realized I did a shitty thing and came back about 20 minutes later once I got my nerves in order. I picked her up and we went home. They didn't do anything else to her, but she had this dull look on her face. Now she's at her friend's house and won't answer her phone.

How bad did I fuck up? Can I fix this?

I'd prefer ladies input, but guys are welcome advice too
>>
what. the. actual. fuck.
>>
>>18079508
Think about it like this, if your girlfriend is mad at you, she's an asshole. Would it really be worth it to beat the shit out of some teens? Would it really be worth it to go to jail?

They say fight for what you love, but not an actual physical fight.

Your girlfriend is running off of emotion. Probably lots of them. That situation made you feel less of a man? That's bullshit. The fact that you didn't pull a gun out or even box some kids says more about you than you think. That's not a pussy way out of it, you're probably the strongest one in this entire situation.

Remember, they threw out the bait and they got what they wanted. These kids are bullies and the minute something would have gone down, they would have instantly played the victims.

You didn't do anything wrong in this situation anon.
>>
>>18079508
>>18079550
oh shit sorry anon, I read to fast and assumed taht was your girlfriend. If your wife is mad about that, she's still an asshole. You need to relay to your wife that you're not going to jail nor her for fighting teenagers. Sure that shit sucks but like I said before, those kids got what they wanted. Just take pleasure in knowing they may kill themselves, end up in jail, do something cataclysmically stupid that they ruin their own lives.

Peace of mind I guess.
>>
>>18079508
oh my god...

you abandoned your wife? you abandoned your wife while she was surrounded by other men who sexually harassed her? you came back to pick her up 20 minutes later?

what the fuck is wrong with you. women pick mates based on the ability for their mate to protect and provide for them. maybe you can provide, but you can't even perform some semblance of protection. you pretty much just showed your wife you're one of the least desirable males on the planet to have children with. you allowed your wife to be groped by another man and not only did you not punish the other man, you abandoned her so they could do anything they wanted to her.

that being said, I can relate to the extent that sometimes people will talk shit and you do have to let it go and keep moving. but once they touched your girl man, some sort of male instinct should've kicked in.

my advice would be order testosterone illegally online, and take TRT dosage. I'm betting you have low testosterone, cause no man with normal levels would let that shit happen.
>>
>>18079508
If you left without her initially it is pretty obvious why she is upset/annoyed no?
How badly did you fuck up?
Honestly, I'd say quite a lot. As a woman I like to stand on my own feet and all but the idea that my man wouldn't stand up for me, let alone run away when I needed him, is probably the biggest turn off I can think of.
How do you fix it?
You apologise and suck up with dinner etc a LOT
>>
>>18079550
>>18079563

he left her htere and didnt come back for 2 hours dude.
>>
>>18079508
Get a gun.
>>
Carry a bat in your car from now on, because it's usually slick at the mouth kids who like to roll in groups.
>>
>>18079508
you would never get pussy from me again and I'd be out of there you coward
>>
>>18079508
I mean... you're a pussy but at the same time, beating up some niglets isn't worth going to jail
>>
I think you guys are being too hard on OP.

One time my wife was being harassed by a bunch of guys in the park. They grabbed her by the pussy and demanded a fuck. I beat their faces in and I just got out of prison recently. She loves me and can't wait to step on this dickkk.

Just kidding. I asked if she wanted to fuck these guys. She said yes, so I watched on the sidelines while she got banged by 20+ black guys and that's when I learned I was a beta cuck. Now she won't have sex with me because I'm OP and I'm a faggot
>>
I'll take, "Things That Never Happened", for $500.
>>
Step out of your comfort zone, take risks and let pussy be the guiding force of your existence. Having nothing to lose also gives you an advantage of being a dangerous foe. You want balls of steel? Work for it.
>>
>>18080279
AHAHAHAHA
>>
I hope she dumps you OP
>>
I wouldn't condone my man beating up a couple of brawny teens. At some age you need to be above this shit. You can ignore them, or you can mouth them off and walk on. In that perspective you did well to me.

But running off while leaving her standing there in a hostile sexual environment? That's literally unforgiveable. Apparently your first rush is to bring yourself to safety, rather than your wife, who in these situations actually -needs- protection. Bad. You've been tested here, and you failed. Miserably. I'm sorry to be harsh but that's the way it is. I doubt you'd for instance protect your kid in a similar situation. I would be so glumly dissappointed in you as your wife I would get major trust issues on a very primal level.

So. How to be braver. First, it's time to realize you're selfish and have no sense of responsibility in this area. Also, that this could have catastrophical consequences. I'd advise you to watch "the Wave". I know this is possibly the harshest thing I can say now (as the majority of people fails these sort of psychological tests) but in your case I feel drastic measures are the only way to open your eyes. Realize you're failing in one of your most primal duties; protect your loved ones.

Then, get confidence in masculine traits. Train in arm to arm combat, like mixed martial arts, krav maga or even boxing. Get confident in taking a punch and sharing some. Pick up carpentry if you're not confident fixing things around the house. Hang out with more "manly" men who fish, hunt, or some other masculine non-chad cliche.
>>
>>18080725

Shit ain't going to be easy, and you got to go deep to fix this. But you simply have to. What would you do if someone threathened a child, or even worse, your child? Your story gives me a serious hunch you're so unused to stepping up for what's right and being pampered for being the family's weakling, that it fucked with your instincts. Your story proves to me you're not just a pussy, but selfish as well. You're going to have to man up so seriously to get your shit straight you're going to break yourself down and build yourself up to simply become a genuinely good person.
>>
File: 1486823707545.jpg (7KB, 232x213px) Image search: [Google]
1486823707545.jpg
7KB, 232x213px
This really is unforgivable
>>
>>18079508
This is what makes 4chan - 4chan, the absolute sewer of the internet.

Some people are genuinely curious if OP is telling the truth and not baiting us with made up stories.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.