[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Been dating girl >Talking about sex the other night >Asked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: snaksnaaaaaaaaaaaak.gif (2MB, 287x216px) Image search: [Google]
snaksnaaaaaaaaaaaak.gif
2MB, 287x216px
>Been dating girl
>Talking about sex the other night
>Asked me the weirdest place I've had sex
>Eh, just make some tame shit up
>She then went on a rant about all the strange places shes fucked guys at
>Told me she fucked a dude on a swing, another guy at a party in front of people, and blew another guy behind someones stall at a food festival
>THEN tells me she has commitment and shes only actually been in one relationship

So apparently this girl fucks tons of dudes, but rarely ever sticks with any of them. I'm starting to get some weird vibes from the girl.

Continue dating, or no?
>>
>THEN tells me she has commitment and shes only actually been in one relationship

commitment issues
>>
sounds like a total freeeaaak. don't let a bitch like that go.
>>
STEER CLEAR
>>
>>18079479
>>18079485
Its funny, because after 3 dates we haven't even fucked yet because she said she wants to do things right, and not mess it up with me, so she wants to wait.

But then shes telling me about all these guys shes fucked.

what the hell
>>
I almost sounds like she's trying to impress you with how many dicks she has taken but it also sounds like she's insecure as fuck.

That's not someone you want in your life. Don't get me wrong, pussy is awesome but it also ruins people at the same time.

Don't fall down that trap anon. It's a downward spiral of self hate.
>>
>>18079488
YOU ARE HER BETA PROVIDER
GET THE HELL OUT BEFORE SHE TRAPS YOU WITH A KID
>>
>>18079500
>provider

lul no

She makes much more money than me (works at her families company), and I haven't spent much money, if any at all on her.
>>
>>18079504
It's not about money, but being an 'socially acceptable' boyfriend for her, you will be just a secondary character in her life so she tries to erase her guilt for whatever she did.
>>
>>18079511
That is the thing anon, I'm not a socially acceptable boyfriend.
>>
>>18079489
It honestly isn't hard to figure out a woman's approximate number of partners. You just need to get around a lot and it ends up being like learning a second language from direct experience.

If she went to a party school then just bash randomly at your numeric keypad and it'll probably be close enough.
>>
>>18079524
It's about how she feels, if she's withholding sex from you in an attempt to 'make it right' that means that for her you're just a pawn for her neurotic purposes. Don't stick in crazy, this girls doesn't like you.
>>
Dated a grirl like this once. Sex was fucking incredible, but was a waste of time aside from that.

Its honestly hard to tell, you can't just shoehorn an armchair psychologists diagnosis on everyone that behaves in a certain manner.

She may actually like you, she may not. Its practically impossible to know for sure, unless we know every detail about her, otherwise its just assumptions.
>>
>>18079525
>just bash randomly at your numeric keypad
KEK
>>
>>18079488
please be bait
>>
>>18079463
Option 1: she has truly changed her life around, found christ, got off the pill, got a job/ therapy and is a changed person, and really likes you.
Check for any of the previously mentioned signs, see if she did change, if she changed friends / city, whatever. If all she did was "I realized I can't continue like this", abort, she's playing with you. If this is someone that went through a recent personality overhoal, you can give it a change.

Option 2: she hasn't gone through any significant changes in other aspects of her life.
Then she is just bullshitting and is playing mind games.
Then run.
>>
>>18079463
"Son let me tell you a story about the time your mom had sex with a guy at a party while other people watched..."

and that's the shit she's telling you about bro.
>>
>>18079489
>I almost sounds like she's trying to impress you with how many dicks she has taken

Do girls honestly think talking about how many guys they've fucked impresses other guys?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.