[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently a friend of mine told me that I said something (a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1475840339258.png (331KB, 635x664px) Image search: [Google]
1475840339258.png
331KB, 635x664px
Recently a friend of mine told me that I said something (a few things) to her today that really upset her. I said a few mean things and brought up something she did a few months ago that she wasn't very proud of, all in a joking context. Although I was joking I do acknowledge I went way to far to the point where she was actually really upset. I started thinking about this and I realized that a lot of my humor I use towards other people is negative and puts them down. I want to stop putting people down so much but it's just like second nature to me and I think I'm being funny when I'm actually legitimately hurting them.

Any tips to stop myself from being like this?
>>
yeah, just stop being like that and realize you can't please everyone.
>>
>>18079430
maybe you've got autism?
>>
File: 1373387977192.jpg (49KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
1373387977192.jpg
49KB, 402x402px
>>18079430
fuck her if she cant handle the bantz
>>
>>18079462
Honestly she's my ex. I've been trying ever since we broke up a few years ago. Now we're actually close friends, almost like we never dated.
>>
>>18079493
i didnt mean that literally
but if yer trying to fuck her by all means be dishonest , dont show her your true self .
>>
>>18079519
I'm aware but I still have been.
>>
I'm similar, OP.

My advice is to think twice before you say something. This takes effort, particularly when you are used to saying things as soon as they pop in your head. Work at it.

Also, get in the habit of apologizing when you feel you've crossed that line.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.