[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I need some help. This is quite a difficult subject

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: golgo 13.jpg (61KB, 1280x692px) Image search: [Google]
golgo 13.jpg
61KB, 1280x692px
Hey /adv/ I need some help. This is quite a difficult subject
>bro has been hit by a train.
>His leg is cut off up to knee.
>He hasn't spoke a word in 3 weeks.
>haven't visited him yet.
>He is out of hospital now.
>afraid if I visit him in his house NOW I will burden him greatly
>not sure how will he react or will it be awkward.
I just want to help him but don't know how. Should, I give it a little more time since I didn't visit him while he was in hospital?
>>
>>18078949
Go visit him you selfish fuck. Yes it will be awkward, and yes there won't be anything you can do to help, but just being there with him for support will be everything. If you don't you will be estranged forever as he will see just how much he really means to you.

>2 years later
>sorry bro i wanted to visit really but i just thought itd be awkward heh heh yknow? no hard feelings rite?

Swallow your pride, visit him, be awkward, apologize for taking so long to visit, and let him know if there is anything you can do for him, to let you know. 99% of the time they won't ask for anything. As I said, making the effort is what's important. Time to suit up and show up for your bro, or forget you ever had him
>>
I always wonder how people are hit by trains. How do they not see, hear or feel them coming?
>>
>>18078971
I am in a uni at different city now-500km away, and have just found out about it.. Have known him since we were 5.

Also fuck yes, I'm a man and hes my bro I will visit him. I am just unsure in what kind of mental condition he is.
>planned on barbecue in the wild, after that LAN party whole weekend in my house with me,him and 2 other bros.

How does this sound?

>>18078972
>area he lives in since he was little is near tracks
>wears earbuds and listens to music usually when walking somewhere
>walked across the rail cross like every other day (trains are passing every 3-6 hours)
thats how it went, don't know how, but he probably didn't notice it until it was before him.
>>
>>18078993
It took 3 weeks to hear about this? What backwards ass country do you live in that it takes so long to hear such important news?
>lan party with bros

Dude what. Google how to support a grieving person.
>>
>>18079041
I live in eastern bloc country.
>lan party with bros
I don't know what to do, this may be the best option, since he was a cheerful guy, that likes to play games.
I can't take him to go-kart,I can't do any outdoor activity or even take him outside because he is self aware about his leg.

I just want to take his mind off of the damn thing for a bit.
>>
>>18078972
People don't understand how large a train is or how fast they move. Not only does this lead people to not be anywhere near as alert as they should be around train tracks, but even when aware of a trains presence, most people seriously misjudge how fast it's moving and how much clearance they'll need from the track to not be hit.

>>18079164
How do you know how he feels? You haven't seen or talked to him in three weeks.

Is this someone you consider to be a close friend?

So go see him. Who gives a fuck if it's awkward.

If he's depressed and wallowing in misery, your goals should be twofold: first to show him that while activities that require two functional legs are going to be somewhat restricted, he still has friends and a life; and second to kick his ass so that he does the shit he needs to do.

If you actually know that he hasn't said a word in three weeks, that's unacceptable behavior.
>>
>>18079198
I don't, thats the problem. I just heard the news from my other bro in my hometown.Yes, he is close to me, but not as he used to be since I went to study in a different town hence the distance.

I am not sure since its not firsthand, but I think he cannot speak from the shock.
He is a very cheerful guy, I doubt a fucking legloss would turn him into a cynical loser.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.