[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Start seeing this girl a little while ago >Few months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: wallhaven-292357.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
wallhaven-292357.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>Start seeing this girl a little while ago
>Few months pass and she asks me to be her boyfriend and make things 'official'
>few more months pass and she says she still loves her ex
>try and clarify if she loves her ex or is IN love with her ex but can't get a clear answer
>say i don't want to see her romantically any more
>we keep chatting and she keeps telling me she has feelings for me that are still growing
>eventually she says she doesn't want to talk any more so she can get over me
>haven't spoken to her in 3 weeks

I miss her friendship a great deal. It's not even the sex or hanging out or anything.

What do, should I say something?
>>
>>18078781
No contact for 30 days. Then reapproach
>>
>>18078781
If you genuinely want to be just friends, give a little time and then rebuild it slowly.

But it sounds to me that you really should take at least a solid 2-3 months and really ascertain if you want her in your life as a friend, or if you're just having a hard time getting over her as an ex.
>>
>>18078781
It's obvious that she is in love with the ex. If you contact her, there is like a 50% chance you will get cucked by him
>>
File: 1373777159457.png (147KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1373777159457.png
147KB, 332x333px
>>18078781

>What do, should I say something?

No. I'm assuming you guys are very young. This is how young relationships go. You're inexperienced, you're unsure of yourself, you're emotional, you're immature. Its perfectly fine. We all go through it.

Don't read too far into it. You had your moment in the sun and now its over. The thing young people struggle the most with is letting things and people go because every little tender moment is the greatest thing that's ever happened to you. Its the only point of reference you have. Its okay to mourn it, but just know that you'll have more of these moments. You'll have more crushes and tender memories. Just don't make the mistake of missing new opportunities at love and relationships because you're too busy trying to recreate moments in a dead relationship.

Before you die you'll have many more moments where you miss friends and relationships and periods of time in your life. Its apart of getting older, you just have to learn to let them go.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.