[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you deal with people/acquaintances/friends/cowork ers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

How do you deal with people/acquaintances/friends/coworkers that appear like they are friends with you but that are not?
Basically people that hang out with you from time to time but who also have another circle of much cooler friends that they would never let you into?
As in, sometimes this guy would eat lunch with us, but would also sometimes dissapear to eat with other groups of people. Now I don't care that he does that, but it's like he hangs out with us only when the other cool people are not available, and when they are available he really doesn't try to invite us with them.
It's pretty obvious that he considers us really inferior and lame compared to his other group.
In that case what do you do? Do you have to be proud and set things straight or do you pathetically attempty to rejoin the cool group ?
It feels like shit to be in this kind of situation
>>
bump?
>>
>>18078819
Try not being a betacuck. Don't be friends with him. Simple as that. I don't see why you would need advice on this unless you are truly a massive betacuck
>>
>>18078703
I would ditch him, or keep the acquaintance if he has something useful to him. I am not too offended by such behavior, I know not everyone has to get along and granted, this is disrespectful as it can get when you are just a surrogate, but I usually use such people for the advantages they have. I don't consider them as friends, just acquaintances.

It's simple: Does it makes you miserable (and that's the case here)? Then break up.
>>
>>18078703
>How do you deal with people/acquaintances/friends/coworkers that appear like they are friends with you but that are not?
Let them do what they want it's not like they owe me anything for acting like decent people.

Being able to keep things civil with people you see regularly it's good enough. Stop feeling inferiority if someone decides to have a preference to hang out with other people.

Just do your own thing and don't act like a jealous girlfriend.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.