[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll never find someone like her again, will I? I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: images6LFOO0LI.jpg (6KB, 188x183px) Image search: [Google]
images6LFOO0LI.jpg
6KB, 188x183px
I'll never find someone like her again, will I? I'll never make that experience that makes me realise she wasn't "the one", I'll never be able to put those feelings to rest and let bygones be bygones. I'll never meet a new person that has everything I look for in a partner, that is available and that does requit my love. I'll never have someone who makes this suffering seem worth it because it led to her entering my life.

I'll be alone, and I'll be alone always knowing deep down she was the closest to a perfect match I could find on this misbegotten, godless planet, and that I was defeated so easily it's a joke I ever dared thinking to enter the competition.
>>
chin up homo
>>
Focus on yourself and make the best of yourself and you'll soon find out that there's other good (if not even better) matches out there. You just have to go through hell to kill all hope of getting back together before you >>18078689

Rinse and repeat
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-24-19-15-43-1.png (1020KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-24-19-15-43-1.png
1020KB, 1080x1080px
She's laughing at the thought of you with her friends. She's fucking someone else who cherishes her. You were an idiot who never deserved her or her affections. /thread
>>
>>18078683
You sound young,18 huh boy? I remember being 18, thinking the world is all sunshine and lollipops. Still thinking sweet girls are sweet and there is a one for everyone. You'll learn one day. If you think of girls as anything more than sentient cock sleeves, then you are guaranteed to be left in the dust. It's put up or shut up pussy.
>>
>>18078683

Lol I thought that then realised how similar my ex is to a tonne of girls.

C'mon, son. Pull up a chair, I'll put the kettle on, and we can talk about how spending time with this girl and talking to this girl was just a habit in your life and you'll be fine in a month or two.
>>
You guys are an old fucking hat.

I've been on this board since october last year, reading through similar situations to mine. You posted the same shit then that you post now, and I've been trying my best to process what I learned there. It doesn't work. I've been distancing myself, I've focused on me, but she sits in my stomach like a twisting knife and haunts my every waking moment.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.