[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm having doubts about going to a medieval fair. Let me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: renaissance-fair_beh-19.jpg (262KB, 700x466px) Image search: [Google]
renaissance-fair_beh-19.jpg
262KB, 700x466px
I'm having doubts about going to a medieval fair. Let me give you the context.

>I'm a teacher of Japanese
>After some time with few students a friend recommends my course to one of his friends
>I met her and classes started, I didn't find her very attractive at the time. I didn't think she was ugly, but she's just not the kind of girls I like, so she was just a student to me (she's my age, btw)
>after class we go together to the terminal so she can take the bus because she lives in the next city
>on the way we always talked about what we like, etc. Surprisingly, we like a lot of the same things and have similar opinions on certain topics. She also loves languages like I do and we can even talk in English together (is not our first language)
>Without realizing, I fell in love with her personality, but I always doubt about saying anything. Sometimes it looks like shes likes me too and sometimes it looks like she doesn't. Also, I don't want to scare off a paying student.
>after some time she told me she couldn't keep going to classes because she was starting an English course and it was very expensive to pay for both courses, I offered her to pay less, but she said it's also because she wanted to focus on English, but she wanted to finish february
>after that I decided to just forget about it and move on

Continue in next post.
>>
>this week the classes are off because I had to travel to another city and I'm staying until sunday
>tomorrow there's a medieval fair in her city and she will have a stand (she studied art, so she sells hand-made figures and personal designed t-shirts)
>she asked me to go a few weeks ago, but I said I was going to try to go (because I was going to be here) and she even said would give a discount on a t-shirt
>until these last days I decided I wasn't going to go and that I wasn't going to try anything with her, but everyday that passes I have more doubts about it. Like if I knew I was making a mistake by not going.
>I can go, but I would have to take a bus very early, stay a few hours and then come back (it's a 3 hours ride and I can't come back at night)

What do you think?
>>
>>18078454
If you're already regretting not going, then go.

At the very least you can get some contact info and talk to her later. If this is your last chance at seeing her before she disappears, you should take advantage of it. Better to know it didn't work out than wonder forever at what might have been.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.