[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I learn how to talk to guys? I spent most of my teenage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1105.jpg (65KB, 640x561px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1105.jpg
65KB, 640x561px
How do I learn how to talk to guys? I spent most of my teenage years avoiding prolonged social contact with men and now it's coming back to bite me in the ass. I don't even care about dating, I just want to talk to guys without getting anxious.
>>
You learn to talk to guys in the same way guys learn to talk to girls. Exposure.
>>
You talk to a guy and be awkward and anxious. Then you talk to that same guy a few more times. Around the fourth time or so you will no longer feel anxious.

Now repeat with every new guy for 8-30 people and you will no longer be anxious when meeting new guys.
>>
>>18078326
Take pills, or practice in real life. Force yourself to talk about news, the weather, etc. Cashiers, people at a bus stop, whoever you find yourself around throughout the day, just try to make small talk. It doesn't work out, or you say something awkward? who cares, they're just some cashier, or random person. try again and again until it becomes more seamless.

If you have pretty severe anxiety though, pills are the way to go.
>>
I have the same problem, but as a guy.

All my friends are women, and I have a difficulty making friends with men. It's like my interests don't connect with other guys, all my girlfriends always wonder why I don't have any guy friends and it makes them overbearing and easily jealous when I talk to other women.

Like there'd be long periods of silence or shitty ice breakers, but with women I feel relaxed.

Anyone else have this problem?
>>
Hello cherub. Best way is to just ask questions. Just be nosey endlessly. They'll think you're amazing because you show an interest. Good luck kid. Chill.
>>
>>18078472
Literally the character Paul Rudd plays in I love you, Man
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.