[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>date girl for a few weeks >she goes on trip >excited

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: justdoit.gif (1MB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
justdoit.gif
1MB, 268x200px
>date girl for a few weeks
>she goes on trip
>excited to see her back
>meet her on the day she comes back
>spend the evening at her place
>next day she says she wants to just be friends
>FUCK
>okay so friend mode engaged
>we keep talking and we're hitting it off (at least that's what it feels like to me)
>talk even more than before
>some days later she tells me that she almost had a depression coming back since the trip was so awesome
>thinking about quitting her job and shit because the trip just kinda made her realize how shit her life had been

So her telling me this, does that mean I still have a shot? Or am I reading too much into what she said?

I feel like I'm slowly killing myself since I really kinda like her.
>>
Why in the world do you think that it means you have a chance?
>>
>>18078315
The way she said it, it seemed like it may have dampened everything in her regular life, so I don't know, she might just have said the "lets just be friends" bit while being a bit down on everything.

I don't know man, I guess I'm just not seeing reality.
>>
>>18078310
ok i'm just gonna list some things that alarm me.

>date girl for a few weeks
>made her realize how shit her life had been
so in her mind her life was shit. she started dating you when her life was shit, and her life continued to be shit while dating you.

we don't usually choose good partners at low points in our lives.

>she says she wants to just be friends
sometimes girls say the opposite of what they mean. this isn't one of those times.

>we're hitting it off (at least that's what it feels like to me)
yeah either you have different ideas about what hitting it off means, or you're hitting it off but the physical attraction isn't there hence "friends"

>thinking about quitting her job...
ok so she's dealing with some kind of life crisis. she's struggling to fit into adult life and is thinking about making drastic changes in the hopes that they will fix the general malaise and boredom she feels with her own life. we all know these changes will only be a temporary fix. she still has a whole lot of growing up to do. steer clear.

It's quite obvious you two aren't "soul mates". Find another girl. Get over it. Figure out why you "really kinda like" girls who are crazy and immature. Is she just really hot? are you crazy and immature?

>>18078315
fpbp
>>
Girls go on trips so they can fuck strangers without consequences, how dense are you?
>>
>>18078310
I'm not gonna lie man, I smell guilt over infidelity.
>>
>>18078324
Calm down, she was just talking to you.
>>
>>18078341
I'm 28, she's 36.

She's had her job for 8 or so years.

Also, the time before wasn't a low point. She was fed up with her job before but her trip made her really want to quit and find something else.

>you're hitting it off but the physical attraction isn't there hence "friends"

That might be true, but we did have sex a few times with no holding back, but it could be true.

>>18078345
We've pretty much been constantly writing each other since.

>>18078344
>>18078343
We weren't really official official, so no real infidelity to be had.

Besides her trip was not the kind where you go screw a bunch of strangers, unless you do that when you hike mountains.
>>
>>18078368
People do hook up on hiking trips.
>>
>>18078368
well ok I was just working with the words you used.
I hope you can see how I relate "how shit her life had been" to a low point in her life.

either way what I said about her life crisis is true. these things take months if not years to resolve and they are not a time to cultivate a relationship with that person.
>>
>>18078418
You might be right though, but fuck me if I can help that I kinda developed some feelings for her. Guess that's why I was looking for confirmation.
>>
>>18078428
well hey man, it's your life. make your own decision about this. if you really feel strongly about her and are going to always wonder what could have been if you had made an effort, then give it one last shot.

I think most people will caution you because it looks like the odds are not good for a healthy relationship. But that doesn't mean it's impossible that it will work out.

There's a lot we don't know about your relationship so you have a better vibe than us. What's your gut instinct telling you to do?
>>
>>18078439
My gut instinct is telling me to just keep being friends and see if she brings anything up again. She probably won't and I'll have to live with this feeling of slowly being killed until I either find someone else or die.

I mean I have nothing to lose by staying friends other than this shitty feeling.
>>
>>18078452
Go with your gut. But that feeling you're talking about is not healthy man. You'll find another girl, or she'll come around. Either way things will work out so don't fret about it and obsess over this one girl.
>>
>>18078310
She's using you as an emotional tampon while she is fucking other guys on the side.
The right reaction to a woman asking to be "just friends" is cutting contact.
>>
>>18078463
I know that's a thing people say, but I'm not so sure it's actually true.

I honestly don't think I'll find someone who, like her, has all the same answers to life's questions as I have. Literally want the same things in life.

But on the other hand, there's not much else I can do other than start searching again, which I have. But god damn it do I hate Tinder and the like.

>>18078470
Yeah, no.
>>
File: vagina on my face all the time.jpg (127KB, 923x633px) Image search: [Google]
vagina on my face all the time.jpg
127KB, 923x633px
>>18078470
This.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.