[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started a new job and my coworkers are complaining about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1208.jpg (29KB, 408x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1208.jpg
29KB, 408x360px
Just started a new job and my coworkers are complaining about me to the boss because I'm trying to learn the job.

Wat do?
>>
I highly doubt they're complaining that you don't know what you're doing because you're new. Unless it's something you said you had experience with but actually lied about.
>>
>>18078286
Idk. They just said I'm slow and I was like "yeah it's my first day" and then the boss called me over and said "we've had some complaints. People are saying you're slow as shit. What do you have to say about that? Huh?"

I just told him "I'm doing everything correctly and I seem to be keeping up to pace with the other guys"

He said "yeah I wouldn't expect you to get it right on your first day"

I was like okay then wtf you asshole
>>
>>18078301
What's the job? Did you tell them you have experience?
>>
>Wat do?
Above all else, please the boss.

"New job coworkers" can be anything. They can be any amount of good, or they can be any amount of bad.

I feel damn certain that friends of mine have been put out of at least one job because of unsubstantiated accusations. Read: either they made up shit which didn't actually happen, or they ganged up to accuse you of something which was actually their fault. If your boss isn't smart enough to see through this, you get blamed for something you didn't do.

So why please the boss? The boss fires you whenever they feel like it, if they're your actual boss and you're not on a tenured contract. Bosses are human; they can be deceived and manipulated just like anyone else. So be damn sure to get on the boss' good side, because if you're on their neutral side then you can be fired because of a lie.

>inb4 someone criticizes me for trying to teach the art of office politics to those who don't know
>>
>>18078304
It's just console testing for GameStop bro. It's fucking easy but everyone's trying so hard to suck the bosses dick
>>
>>18078317
How are you slow at console testing?
>>
>>18078328
Idk. They're all dickheads man
>>
>>18078267
Get a new job, that place sounds lame.
>>
>>18078334
Try to adapt quickly ignore them, if you have any "nice" coworkers ask for recommendations, tips, etc.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.