[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm addicted to weed and it's ruining my life. High

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: CvJtecEW8AAZNIe.jpg (115KB, 1000x659px) Image search: [Google]
CvJtecEW8AAZNIe.jpg
115KB, 1000x659px
I'm addicted to weed and it's ruining my life. High 24/7, can't quit when I try.

Any tips?
>>
>>18078194

rehab
>>
>>18078194
There are no physical symptoms of marijuana addiction except it makes ot hard to sleep for a few days... if you cant quit via your own will power, you just arent trying hard enough. Just stop buying the shit and hanging out with people who smoke. Simple.
>>
Addiction is by choice. Fix what ever void or problem that makes you smoke it. You only smoke 24/7 because something in your life isnt going the way you want.

If youre happy and nothing is bothering you then you simply are just lazy and no doubt someone who gives up on everything they try.
>>
File: dontbeanattentionwhore.png (726KB, 1174x653px) Image search: [Google]
dontbeanattentionwhore.png
726KB, 1174x653px
>>18078194
>I'm addicted to weed
Just stop it, Hayley.
>>
>>18078194
Here's a tip.
*tips fedora*
>>
>>18078194
idk man I can tell you how to stop consuming 20 shots of alcohol a day for years, but weed addiction really just seems like a "just don't light up" kind of solution.
>>
>>18078194
Are you retarded? Quit being a little bitch and lower the amount of times you smoke until you stop. Or go cold turkey, it won't kill you. Weed isn't even a real addiction you pussy. It's all in your head, you'll just be really uncomfortable for a week, maybe 2-3 in your case. Quit giving people who smoke a bad rep, its weed not heroin.
>>
File: nike_justdoit_00.jpg (33KB, 972x600px) Image search: [Google]
nike_justdoit_00.jpg
33KB, 972x600px
> this "advice" thread
>>
Find something to do with your life. You smoke because you're bored and purposeless.

Anyway, as I'm sure you know, it's not even enjoyable when you smoke all day every day. You just feel like a piece of shit. So set some goals for yourself and use the occasional toke as a reward for getting shit done.
>>
>>18078382
How? I have a binge drinking problem. Usually three times a week. It's ruining my social life due to my retarde behavior.
>>
>>18078382
>I can tell you how to stop consuming 20 shots of alcohol a day
Go on. Noticing I'm spending a lot of my nights hammered.
>>
>>18078478
OKay then your problem isn't weed you asshat.
Go to rehab if you can't stop drinking. Duh.
>>
>>18078204
Not OP, but if all your friends smoke, getting high is your only source of happiness, then it is hard.
>>
>>18078478
>>18078494
AA. I know, I thought it was bullshit too. Gotta find a good group, but it really works. Don't get turned off by the "God" stuff, it's not a religious program at all and plenty of atheists and agnostics are in it.
>>
>>18078574
it is bullshit

if youre really so weak you cant quit on your own then you deserve what you get
>>
>>18078578
Projecting insecurities much?
What is wrong with taking a positive action that might help you accomplish a personal goal?
Weakness would be denying you have a problem even at the expense of yourself and those around you.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.