[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my gf's annoying ass ex bf literally will not leave her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (95KB, 218x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
95KB, 218x220px
my gf's annoying ass ex bf literally will not leave her alone and is convinced she's gonna go back to him. she hates this motherfucker because he emotionally manipulated her for like two years or some shit but she humors his desperation and still talks to him occasionally. I've read the texts it's gucci she's not cheating on me. anyway he keeps buying her expensive shit in hopes she'll want his dick again but she's not having it. and she doesn't know how to get rid of him without sending him off the deep end cos he's a lil pussy bitch

wat do
>>
>>18077839
she needs to realize that it's a real short leap from his current behavior to violent stalking.

she's got to cut the guy out of her life before shit gets bad

she, not you
>>
>>18077839
Women are such fucking retards sometimes
>>
>>18077846
This

If it persists confront the dude. Maybe spend your free time bulking up. If he gets violent beat the shit out of him.
Be Theodore Roosevelt here. Speak softly but carry a big stick i.e. get jacked.
>>
>>18077846

its an even shorter leap from "it's gucci" texts to "oh fuck he came over lasts night and they had a sexual embrace for good times sake" texts. There's a reason your boy keeps sending her expensive shit and talking to her, because its working.

You should either beat the shit out of him or tell your girl to stop texting him completely and block him and shit. Matter of fact I'm dumbfounded that you haven't done both, as a man.
>>
>>18077911
I'm a bad motherfucker t b h I ain't scared of this cuck I just don't wanna confront him unless I absolutely have to, it's her business after all.

to compound issues here he's good friends with literally all of her friends, if she cuts him off she can't go out anymore cos everyone's already took his side so she's fucced like we can't even go to the bar without some faggot saying shit. plus she still owes him like $200 for putting new front tires on her car lmao
>>
>>18078014
Sorry my friend you are getting cucked. Drop this whore and all her problems that come with her.
If your not in love you should get out before you do fall in love.
>>
>>18078014
Don't worry yet. Confronting him is only Plan B.

Give me some insight here.
What were the circumstances of their breakup?
Why are her friends on this dude's side?
Was the 200 given with the express understanding that it would be paid back?
>>
File: 1487908091177.jpg (273KB, 567x567px) Image search: [Google]
1487908091177.jpg
273KB, 567x567px
>be you
>have gf
>be your gf
>your gf has ex
>she still talks to ex
>she "humors" him
>she doesn't block ex on social media
>she doesn't block ex's number
>your ex gf still talks to her ex bf for any reason at ALL
>be you again
>not telling him to stop hitting up your girl

i hope everything bad happens to you, not because you deserve it, but because you are too stupid to realize when to draw lines in your relationships. i hope you learn from this
>>
>>18077839

OP, my ex was raped and manipulated by her ex fiance, and today she back with him again. She left me for that abusive fuck. IDon't date people who have a history of abuse or being manipulated. This is a continuous cycle of abuse, and you're her rebound. Deep inside, she stills misses him. It's a huge red flag. I wish you all the best.
>>
100% chance she goes back to him. She doesn't hate him if she still communicates with him. She will never tell you how she truely feels until the moment she is walking out the door. Women are not logical beings, they are emotional. So just think whatever seems like the smart and logical choice to you, the opposite is what she feels.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.