[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I finally got a wonderful girlfriend. Shes Catholic so she believes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1475761504005.jpg (2MB, 1895x2309px) Image search: [Google]
1475761504005.jpg
2MB, 1895x2309px
I finally got a wonderful girlfriend. Shes Catholic so she believes sex should be only for married couples. I'm ok with that but should I tell her that I lost my virginity to a prostitute because I was feeling so lonely thinking I'd never find a girl like her? Do I risk losing her if I tell her I fucked a whore?
>>
Does she think you're a virgin? Is she even one?
>>
>>18077751
Hmm...she might. Just keep it in and take it to your grave.
>>
>>18077753
She's definitely a virgin. She never asked me about my sexual history
>>
Why would tell her about that? wouldnt menton that to her now.
>>
>>18077761
Then keep it that way.
>>
Take that to your grave.
>>
Congratulations OP
>>
>>18077761
Then don't worry about it.

If she asks be honest and give her the truth
>>
>>18077751
Married 35 YO guy here with 3 kids. When I was in my 20s I fucked 3 girls and one was a prostitute. I never told my wife anything about it even when she asked about my sexual history. My wife was a virgin when she met me and she told how lonely she was and nearly thought of suicide because she couldn't find a mate. I gladly chose to say that I'll marry her. It's been fun and awesome times since then. I mean why would you say something to your wife when she's having such a personality. It's only gonna bring her into overthinking like for example, when you go to work are you fucking your hot boss, are you fucking your neighbour, etc.
>>
You're living a lie and it will come out now or later. Tell her now or just break up.
>>
File: gentlemen.jpg (32KB, 370x369px) Image search: [Google]
gentlemen.jpg
32KB, 370x369px
>>18077784
>I'm so judgmental I want to split up a happy couple because I'm offended
>>
File: james.jpg (26KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
james.jpg
26KB, 600x600px
Do you think women tell the truth about their history?

Women don't tell the truth about paternity.
>>
>>18077751
Would you talk about sex you had with women who weren't prostitutes? No? Then why make an exception? Just keep it to yourself, anon. Maybe get your dingus checked. That's all you need to do here.
>>
>>18077895
I agree with this post.

If it doesn't count for good purposes, then it doesn't count for bad purposes - either it counts or it doesn't. If somebody is going to be a hypocrite, then WHY should I even CARE that they don't approve of my behavior? A person's approval is only worth as much as the same person's consistency.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.