[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/! I've decided to off myself. I've been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: images (1).jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
8KB, 300x168px
Hello /adv/!

I've decided to off myself. I've been to mental hospital twice, both times because of attempted suicide.
I have an antidepressant combination called California rocket fuel. On it for few years now, doesn't help a bit, just taking it to keep my parents happy.
This time I will try to stab myself in the heart region.
Is this a viable option? I met a ton of people in the mental hospital with slit throats, bleach drinkers and such, but not a single person with heart stab.
I can't take this shit anymore.
>>
>>18077729
Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren’t lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live.

and if that made you even smile for a moment you aren't depressed enough to kill yourself
>>
>>18077745
Nope.
>>
>>18077745
Man you suck at making people smile.
>>
i tried to kill myself last week by hanging with a belt. didn't work and gave family and girlfriend a scare. feel awful about it but if you're gonna die, make sure you actually do. im not about wanting people to kill themselves however living through suicide attempt is shitty. i would get a hold of a gun, step in front of a train or a car, or hang myself. however make sure you do some introspection and make sure there are no other options.
>>
File: 1480426196093.jpg (378KB, 1239x795px) Image search: [Google]
1480426196093.jpg
378KB, 1239x795px
>>18077729
Easier and less resource intensive.
also have fun OP!
>>
File: 137674197763.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
137674197763.gif
1MB, 540x540px
First, stop being a bitch about it and face your problems. (that sounds generic and nule but this step is actually really big and requires thought, time, and tries)
Go out and make order out of the chaos around you. (things you do not understand, you must strive to bring them to your clarity)
Killing yourself ain't gonna help bruh, what if the point of life is to be a paradoxial being that goes through every obstacle he deems impossible and overcome this hardcore game of pain
and if you do kill yourself, good luck living in eternal limbo
>>
>>18077729
Mixing lots of Xanax and Alcohol is an easy way to kill yourself.
>>
>>18077897
Maybe I'm a pussy. See Anon, I really tried to face my problems. U know all the cliche things. Got a job, got a car, mingling and such. But this demon in me is stronger than me. Keep having the same fucking thoughts in my head.
The way I see it.... this is only option that will stop suffering.
It's just that I wanna let it go.
>>
>>18077965
Thanks I know that.
But I don't wanna go out with pills.
>>
>>18077965
How much xanax do I need to off myself if combined with a bottle or two of scotch?
>>
>>18078137
I think that ~10 pills does it. But Anon, OP here, I met plenty of people who failed with pills.
Tell me your problems Anon. We're two people who ain't got nothing to lose.
>>
>>18077848
don't step in front of a train or car, it's traumatizing to the person who ends up hitting you and a dick move.
>>
>>18078187
Op here and I agree. Do it yorself, by yourself, lika a man should.

No need to drag othet people down with your shit.
>>
>>18078183
Shitty childhood and severe depression for quite a few years now, and the fact that a friend of mine has tried to off himself twice without success twice this week.
Don't feel that I have much to live for, but really don't want to try and fail.
>>
File: 139906652826.jpg (31KB, 300x286px) Image search: [Google]
139906652826.jpg
31KB, 300x286px
>>18078082

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbOeO_frzvg

I wasnt talking about this shit cliché, when i said 'face your problems' i meant; you gotta think about the very motives of your depression, the very memories that bring emotions with them, and work your ass to sort them out, go watch some of this boi videos, jordan peterson knows his shit when it comes to solving the puzzle your mind creates throughout your life experiences.
>>
If you are actually long-term serious about suicide to the point where you can actually plan it out, suffocation by helium or CO is painless and certain to work.

If your desire to kill yourself is fleeting and emotional to the point where you can't properly plan and have to do something retarded like take a bunch of xanax or try to stab yourself, check back into the hospital and make sure they know the antidepressants aren't working (and are probably making things worse)

Suicide is a permanent solution to what is almost always a temporary problem.
>>
>>18078435
What about the numerous reports off all currently sold helium being mixed to make suicide impossible? Doesn't seem that effective anymore if the internet is to be trusted.
>>
>>18078460
Helium isn't the only gas that can be used for an exit bag and the chemical mix of the gas should be readily available information when going to purchase.

This again plays into the planned vs impulsive dichotomy of suicide. I'm all for the right to suicide and assisted death, but those who are attempting to end their life on an impulse are very likely to not really want to die.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.