[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I keep having sex dreams about one of my friends. I feel really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I keep having sex dreams about one of my friends. I feel really bad because I have a boyfriend and I feel like I'm being unfaithful even though I know it's just a dream. Would you want to know if your girlfriend/boyfriend had a sex dream about someone else or would you not care that much?
>>
>>18077710
Don't feel bad. It's out of your control and I'm sure you wouldn't shag or do something romantic with the friend. It wouldn't bother me at all if my girlfriend had a sex ream with someone she knows. I wouldn't say I'd "want" to know, but I wouldn't mind knowing it. I don't care because it doesn't bother me. I will also say that even if you're attracted to your friend then there's nothing wrong. You're gonna be attracted to other people whether you are in a relationship or not. What matters (to me personally) is what you do with that person. As long as you wouldn't do anything sexual or romantic then idclmao.
>>
>>18077710
>>18077972
Also, out of curiosity, how would you feel if your boyfriend was having dreams like that? I assume since you feel bad about your dreams, you'd feel uncomfortable with him having those. If so, why?
>>
>Would you want to know if your girlfriend/boyfriend had a sex dream about someone else
No, because that's an insane thing to share with somebody.
It was a dream. You have 0 control over it. Your desires are not confined and locked to just the relationship you have chosen.

If you had a sex dream about him, sure, tell him, because that might arouse him and that's always fun.

If you didn't, it doesn't matter. It's irrelevant.
>>
>>18077710
It's nothing to feel bad about, but lining up male friends you're attracted to on some level is something you should feel naive about.

You should always put yourself in positive, not vulnerable, positions. Having friends of the opposite sex is like walking next to train tracks. You probably won't fall in front of a train, but you've literally just made it an option.
>>
>Would you want to know
no
>>
>>18078073
I would probably feel a little jealous (of the girl he dreamt of) but I wouldn't be mad at all. I guess it would be kind of weird to tell him that. I'm new at relationships and just kind of anxious.
>>
>>18078093
I know but he's one of the few friend's I've made in the area. Would never cheat, but I am very worried about my boyfriend becoming jealous. I don't want to make him feel like I desire someone else or am saving someone in case things don't work out.
>>
>>18078086
That makes me feel better. I guess I knew it was out of my control but I just felt kind of dirty. That's just what stuff like that tends to do in general anyways I guess.
>>
>>18077710
>Would you want to know if your girlfriend/boyfriend had a sex dream about someone else
FUCK no. Do not under any circumstances bring this up
>>
>>18077710
If you tell him, you're being selfish and thinking entirely of yourself.

This is like the very definition of "just because you FEEL it, doesn't mean it's happening." A dream is just a dream. Period. Any meaning you attribute to it is entirely self-imposed.

In short, this is only as big a deal as you want it to be. If you want to convince yourself that you harbor feelings for some other guy and that dreaming about him is proof of it and that you're being "unfaithful in spirit" or whatever and wanna tell your boyfriend out of some misguided and disingenuous attempt at being "honest with him," go right ahead.

But in reality, you're making a mountain of a molehill, needlessly hurting his feelings and your relationship, and essentially trying to make it his job to forgive you for feelings that are entirely your responsibility to forgive and dismiss.

tl;dr Get over it. Don't be a drama-queen selfish cunt.
>>
>>18077710
>>18078584
On one post you say you feel bad for having sex dreams with your bf's friend, and you feel unfaithful even tho its a dream, on the other post you say youd get a little jealous but wouldn't be mad. That doesn't compute, baby.
Youd probably feel cheated and insecure, even tho its just a dream. (thats how hes going to react if you tell him about the dreams, doesnt matter what type of person, you just told him you unconsciously fuck(s) that boi)
The dreams gotta stop, you must lose physical interest on this guy, (be it conscious or unconscious) or next thing you know you'll get carried by the thoughts of that person.
>>
>>18078693
>trying to make it his job to forgive you for feelings that are entirely your responsibility to forgive and dismiss.

This. Telling him is essentially emotional attention whoring.

>baaaaawwww tell me its ok for me to feel like this!!

Really a no win situation as a dude. If you act like its cool, you deliver the message that you're a pushover and she can fantasize about other dudes. If you tell her it makes you uncomfortable, she gets resentful and can hold the fact that "It was just dream!" over your head like you overreacted and use it to further justify her emotional infidelity.
>>
>>18078733
>>18078693
Jesus. I was already not planning on saying anything when I posted this. I just posted because I felt guilty and wanted to know if it's normal/if it's the standard to tell a boyfriend something like that.
>>18078730
I recognize that. That's why I felt bad.
>>
Just fuck him and get it out of your system
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.