[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my girlfriend have been steady for a few months and I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1485712291166.png (249KB, 624x352px) Image search: [Google]
1485712291166.png
249KB, 624x352px
Me and my girlfriend have been steady for a few months and I'm afraid that I'm getting callous to her. I still really like her and I don't want to give her up. Is this normal? Am I just supposed to push through this? She's really great and I feel guilty that I don't feel the same warm feelings as I did at the beginning.

Pic not related
>>
>>18077654
No, you clearly don't really like her and the sex is out of the way. So leave her and find somebody better for you.
>>
>>18077654
It is normal to feel a bit less crazy about your partner after a few months. The honeymoon period is over, you start getting used to each other, you start noticing all her small flaws you overlooked when you were crazy for her.
You push through it by investing time and energies in your relationship and loving each other.
>>
>>18077654

The honeymoon phase doesn't last forever, after that you just have to make it work by putting in more effort. However, a few months is quite a short time. If you're already feeling that way, maybe take a close look at your relationship and ask if it's really what you want and if you two are really compatible. Do you want to stay with her or do you just want to stay in a relationship? There's a difference.
>>
>>18077664
Well, we've been together for longer sort of, but we've only been steady for about three months. Altogether, we're getting onto eight months, depending on how you break it down
>>
>>18077672
So you worked with her/were friends for a while. You weren't around other people. Sexual tension grew, you fucked out of convenience and proximity. Now it's been a while and you're seeing that she wasn't really right for you but you both needed right now.

So break it off and find someone more compatible than Ms. Convience.
>>
>>18077672
I should add that we were together for half a year prior to that eight month period described. Is that still a short time?

>>18077674
That's nowhere close, dude. I really like her. We just weren't official until relatively recently.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.