[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi. I have a huge issue. So I have been talking to a guy online

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2763.jpg (77KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2763.jpg
77KB, 709x765px
Hi. I have a huge issue. So I have been talking to a guy online for nearly a year and he moved near me and we met and he's amazing, I really like him. He's just very big... like I'm "thicc" myself, not very small but he's obese and I'm worried about being judged by my parents and people and the looks we'll get. I'm not sure how much he weighs... probably close to 400 pounds. I do find him attractive but I'm worried about the opinions of others. I don't want people to be like why's that girl with that fat guy? I'm only 20 and I'm not ugly but people are very superficial here, especially the young... what do I do?
Maybe this isn't even an issue but I have social anxiety and hate feeling like there's eyes on me and I hate being judged
>>
Get some standards. At 400lbs he will probably be dead by the time he's 40. Unless you're significantly overweight too (thicc is the new "curvy") I wouldn't waste your time.
>>
>>18077363
what does thicc mean exactly by your standards, narcissim makes it impartial, you might be fat as well so no, ppl wont judge, but don't worry if he's really 400lb he'll die before you even have your first child, that is if he can get a boner before lifting his belly to unhide his micro penis
>>
>>18077405
Im 160 pounds so i guess ppl think im chubby, but im a pear shape so im thicc

Thanks for nothing
>>
>>18077363

That's a person who wears their lack of self control openly for all the world to see. They know what they're doing is wrong but they continue to do it anyway. People will think you're a moron for being with someone like that because you are being a moron for being with someone like that. Fatties like that have structural brain changes on MRIs similar to those in severe drug addicts. The areas of their brain that are responsible for decision making are atrophied beyond all repair. This guy is more than likely going to be dead by the time you're 30.
>>
>>18077363
Are you asexual? Because if you're not that might be a problem. He may very well be physically incapable of having sex because his penis isn't long enough to escape the fat blocking it. Certain positions are going to be out of the question and you're probably going to have to do most of the work or else he'll be wheezing and sweating like crazy.
>>
File: heic1214a.jpg (3MB, 2382x2078px) Image search: [Google]
heic1214a.jpg
3MB, 2382x2078px
What about your feeling torwards this fatty, having a relationship with a person you love could very well help you get through the social anxiety problem.
also grow some balls and go to the gym, both of you, next thing you know yall might just have a good and healthy relationship that was carved out of hardwork/fat.
>>
Tell him you really like him, and for health reasons you want him around and the only way he can prove he likes you is if you BOTH commit to a rigid diet loss. If he can't make the commitment to saving his own life he is not worth the time
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.