[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can people enjoy dancing? It's like, the stupidest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 0e1_20170207_011439.jpg (91KB, 449x750px) Image search: [Google]
0e1_20170207_011439.jpg
91KB, 449x750px
How can people enjoy dancing?

It's like, the stupidest thing ever. You move around to music. That's it. That's the entire activity. With someone else you both move around to music. That's it. That's the entire activity. How can anyone get any kind of enjoyment out of it?
>>
>>18077255
So which part do you think isn't enjoyable?

You don't like music?
You don't like moving?
You don't like people?

But hey, if you don't want to dance, that's fine. All us dummies who do have no problem having fun without you, and probably won't notice you're missing.
>>
There's not much that can top a dance evening as a prelude for hot and erotic lovemaking.

t. Tango club member and met my gf there
>>
Not OP, but I'm a 23yo guy who knows a bit of ballroom type shit, but I've never danced at a club (except one time but I was grinding on a chick that I went with) and I just don't understand how to do it, I feel like I'll just look like an idiot.

I had this problem with concerts to, I feel like the only thing I can do is stand still, I want to first pump and jump around but idk..
>>
I've noticed the dumber someone is the more they enjoy dancing (at least shitty club type dancing or random ass shit)

Ballroom dancing is pretty classy and nice though. Some passionate dances are nice too
>>
File: IMG_1138.jpg (443KB, 700x937px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1138.jpg
443KB, 700x937px
>>18077255
OP, dancing on your own or with someone else has the purpose of "syncing" you up with either the frequency of the sound (hopefully you choose a good and pure one) and/or with the natural life frequency of the other person. You should try it. Put on a 15 minute song and commit to dancing to the whole thing. Come back and tell me how you feel, I'd love to know
>>
>>18077284
>natural life frequency

What is this new age bullshit?
>>
>>18077283
>I've noticed the dumber someone is the more they enjoy dancing

I've noticed that people who tend to overthink and thus don't feel comfortable with their body moving to music don't enjoy dancing, even if it's energetic music they enjoy and even if the atmosphere is good. Been there till two or three years ago.
>>
>>18077255
Yeah I feel stupid dancing too
HOWEVER
Singing with other people, that's sync. No shit.
>>
>>18077255
yes i used to be the same. very shy and felt very uncomfortable in clubs when my friends told me to go dancing with them. when i started getting fit was when i tarted enjoying dancing because its like a work out and it releases endorphins and also i now know how to move my body. but it depends on the music if i dont like the music its hard to have fun
>>
>>18077255
How can people enjoy singing?

It's like, the stupidest thing ever. You sing along to music. That's it. That's the entire activity. With someone else you both sing along to music. That's it. That's the entire activity. How can anyone get any kind of enjoyment out of it?
>>
>>18077324
How can people enjoy fencing?

It's like, the stupidest thing ever. You fence. That's it. That's the entire activity. With someone else you fence . That's it. That's the entire activity. How can anyone get any kind of enjoyment out of it?
>>
im starting to wonder how people can enjoy anything anymore
>>
>>18077326
Kek
>>
>>18077283
>I've noticed the dumber someone is the more they enjoy dancing

Yes, that must be the reason why they aren't paralyzed by fear, right? They're just too stupid to be afraid of mockery and rejection.
>>
>>18077255
How can people enjoy fapping?

It's like, the stupidest thing ever. You move around with your hand on your cock. That's it. That's the entire activity. With someone else you both move around your hand on your cock. That's it. That's the entire activity. How can anyone get any kind of enjoyment out of it?
>>
>>18077340
seems like you don't know a lot of people faggot
>>
How can people enjoy computational neuroscience?

It's like, the stupidest thing ever. You distinct from psychological connectionism and from learning theories of disciplines such as machine learning, neural networks, and computational learning theory in that it emphasizes descriptions of functional and biologically realistic neurons (and neural systems) and their physiology and dynamics. These models capture the essential features of the biological system at multiple spatial-temporal scales, from membrane currents, proteins, and chemical coupling to network oscillations, columnar and topographic architecture, and learning and memory. That's it. That's the entire activity. With someone else you both distinct from psychological connectionism and from learning theories of disciplines such as machine learning, neural networks, and computational learning theory in that it emphasizes descriptions of functional and biologically realistic neurons (and neural systems) and their physiology and dynamics. These models capture the essential features of the biological system at multiple spatial-temporal scales, from membrane currents, proteins, and chemical coupling to network oscillations, columnar and topographic architecture, and learning and memory. That's it. That's the entire activity. How can anyone get any kind of enjoyment out of it?
>>
>>18077255
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE4VlA_9OrI&sns=em

Like this.

I don't understand dancing to shot music though. Bad house and bad club hip hop is the worst.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.