[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How delete the natural instinct of surviving to be able for commit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

How delete the natural instinct of surviving to be able for commit suicide once and for all ? a.k.a. i'm just coward to do it, remember, the why i shouldn't do it must be in their respective threads
>>
Well I'm not going to say you shouldn't. But I'd like to know your story and why you want to, since I'm battling with this issue myself.
>>
>>18077148
I won't really like to tell because of shitposters and bait posters.
It doesn't make any sense now, i just going to tell you that i am (sincerely speaking) a worthless human being and i don't have anything to live for, besides, my future is pretty, pretty bad
>>
My story here OP . I don't give a shit about shitposters:

>Born with weak genes.
>Slender body type (ectomorph).
>Not good at social interactions.
>Monk mode to hide my betaness and to protect my dignity.

I refuse myself to become a weak-ass beta provider in future.
No I'll save my dignity. But monk mode taking its toll on me. My fate has sealed. There is no future for me. I better off myself to live this suffering.
>>
>>18077157
Sucks man. Without knowing the details all I can tell you is try to be at peace with yourself before committing, if you do decide to go through with it. Me personally I've come to the conclusion that I'll donate blood/organs etc before I end it. I'm seeing my doctor on Monday. I wish you the best.
>>
File: wZeK2vL.jpg (211KB, 1000x1438px) Image search: [Google]
wZeK2vL.jpg
211KB, 1000x1438px
>>18077138
>>
DO IT PUSSY
>>
>>18077138
>How delete the natural instinct of surviving
it exists for a reason
>>
Be quicker. Hold the knife on the table and headbutt it. Running jump off the roof. Also this is why guns were invented, you don't have to think before you shoot something
>>
>>18077138
OP, I'm in a situation which might at any time become basicaly yours situation. In fact this is my fuel to live.

It works like this:
if you truly do not intend to live, then you have a very precious thing to make bets with. You put your life at stake. You'll either winsomething big ar lose something you don't want. win/win.
Now think of what canyou earn risking your life. Myself, I travel a lot never caring about the dangers (I hitchike a lot and at times it might, though unlikely, become dangerous). There are many other options. Become a firefighter or something. Do some extreme thing to earn aaplaud. There was one guy who kayaked through the ocean alone. A second one can still become quite popular and liked.

This is something to bring some cool content to your life. People will love to know somebody brave, they are rarely brave themselves (remember - this doesn'tmean fearless. It means fighting with own fear)

So that's it. If everything else fails - jump from a plane with a parachute and never open it. No problems with instincts, I promise. But do it only after you try something cool
>>
>>18077384
I wonder how many adrenaline junkies secretly or subconsciously want to get into a life ending accident.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.