[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me, in 20s, live in house with rooms rented out to different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: wire holder.jpg (34KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
wire holder.jpg
34KB, 420x420px
>Be me, in 20s, live in house with rooms rented out to different people
>girl moves in, likes girl
>talk/flirt for some months, nothing major
>other guy that lives here moves out
>afterwards, girl wants to ask me a question
>girl gets shy, pussies out
>think that she likes me
>couple days later, she once again tells me that she's got a question to ask me
>we go for a walk
>disisit.jpg
>the whole fucking time I thought she was gonna tell me that she likes me
>after a lot of probing, her question was if I was still in touch with guy that just moved out, since I was his only friend when he lived here
>she likes that guy
>whatintheeverlovingfuck
>instafriendzoned.mp4
>I've never seen them talk, zero chemistry,
>she tells me that everyone in the house thinks that she has a thing for me since we talk and flirt in the kitchen
>mfw
>She asked me to tell her when the guy's coming to pick up the security deposit.
>I said fine.

What do I fucking do, girls are fucking impossible I swear to God.
>>
don't tell her you fucking idiot
never text her again

and in the future, don't shit where you eat.
>>
>>18076810
It might be some weird scheme to make you jealous. Women do shit like this, it's like autism for females. Instead of being direct they concoct some elaborate ritual for men to decode, but then get puzzled when they don't get the message even though they were being "so obvious". It's just female autism bro. Even if she does like you, be prepared for more bullshit like this down the road. Avoid at all costs.
>>
>>18076824
Don't fucking listen to this dude. You know nothing about girls don't cha? You may be single your whole life. If she said she liked that guy and wanted you to tell him the next time you meet up for the deposit, it's pretty much the truth from her. Usually girls don't tall or interact with guys they like, as for men. She talk or flirt with you because she's comfortable around you, that's it.

Tell the guy everything she told you to do. Chances are in this way or another way they will end up together, don't sale yourself cheap
>>
>>18076813
We live in the same house. We see each other all the time. I can't avoid her.
>>
UPDATE:

Just texted the guy, he said he'll come by to pick up the deposit tomorrow afternoon.
(He and the girl don't even have each other's number which is why I'm asked to be middleman).
This is an emergency situation. What do?
>>
>>18076916
You should do the decent thing and let her know. Let's be honest, you haven't had the balls to let her know you're interested, and you still don't. It's not like you have anything to gain by not telling her, and failing to let her know is kind of a shitty thing to do, especially since you said you would.
>>
>>18076810
don't be a beta idiot and expect her to do all the work next time. also don't be upset because someone doesn't like you. the fact that you say friend zone proves how emotionally immature you are.
>>
>>18077220 >>18077264
Wrong. I asked her out already and she said no. This was during when she was hesitating about asking me the question.
>>
>>18077620

She gave you her answer. She's not interested in you so why be mean and prevent her from him?
Don't be that guy.
>>
>>18076857
Just pretend it never happened and stop flirting with her. Remove her as anything more than a monsexual and nonplatonic entity from your mind. Treater her politely but like an acquaintance that you have nothing in common with and would not like to get to know any better. I have fucked multiple girls at work and done this and it has worked.
>>
>>18076916

Tell her you forgot about it and just try your best to ignore her after that. Unless you are comfortable with just being friends.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.