[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello i'm a 27 year old Mexican man, i quit my job like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: pepe.jpg (54KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
54KB, 388x380px
Hello i'm a 27 year old Mexican man, i quit my job like 1 month ago because the payment was shit i worked as database administrator full time, (Literally 10 bucks a day or less i'm not bullshitting about this), started to make freelance jobs but i can't seem to find anyone interested in my skills or stuff that is certainly too complicated for me to do. I'm alone, depressed and uncertain of my future.

I feel like my life has come to a halt since 4 years ago, no gf, no wife of course and just working from 8AM to 4 PM everyday, until 1 month ago. I'm a depression patient, currently going to the psychiatrist and actually feeling the benefits from the medicine, but i think my problem is mostly an attitude/discipline problem.

I have just so many cash stashed to survive for 2 more months, i kinda need to find a solution, if you guys could advice me it would be seriously helpful.
>>
>>18076628
we need to know your skills and if you have any degrees, and where you live/job location
>>
>>18076628
>. I'm a depression patient,
See Human Givens, that helped me. Basically, you worry, this causes your brain to gather activation and then you try to sleep and you spend a lot of time in REM state as the brain tries to release the tension. This means you sleep a lot and wake up tired and unmotivated as the neurons have been overworked.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.