[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Guys, has anyone here fixed legitimately bad toenail fungus?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image2-300x225.jpg (20KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
image2-300x225.jpg
20KB, 300x225px
Guys, has anyone here fixed legitimately bad toenail fungus? Seems like literally every cure just doesn't work

Help me
>>
>>18076516
OP I'm with you. I caught it from an ex's shower and have been trying to rid myself of it for 2 years.

I have insurance, I just really don't feel like going to the doctor about it. But you and I both are going to need to lol.
>>
>>18076531
My entire family has it because my dad was too lazy to replace the disgusting shower that was in my house when they moved in and too cheap to get us fixed back when we were little kids, now I'm stuck with extremely bad fungus ever since I was like 10 and everything I try doesn't work.

My mom even got a laser toenail fungus removal procedure for a couple months and it just came back in the end wtf
>>
>>18076531
>>18076534
Alright fellow anon time to realllllly fuckin get this shit under control

About to spent $50 on nail fungus shit on Amazon and just go at it.
>>
>>18076548
been there, done that. Didn't work for me :(

>>18076534
well fuck. WENT to a doctor and still fucked??? oh no...
>>
>>18076516
There are prescription drugs that kill the fungus. You have to get them via a doctor. But they attack your whole body chemistry, with a 20% chance of liver damage.
>>
Maybe try black walnut hull powder
Make a paste and stick your feet it it to soak. It's supposed to be a potent antifungal
>>
Kerasal is pretty decent. It's clearing my shit up and I had a nail so bad it looked almost black.
>>
None of the products work. Honestly the best remedy I found was just remove as much of it as you can manually. Right after a shower. It'll grow back, but not as much. Then just keep attacking it.

Really the only sure-fire thing to get rid of it is to break the entire mail from its bed, then clean the entire area. It WILL hurt like a sonofabitch, but once that brand new nailbed grows in, it's beautiful.
>>
>>18076516
Vinegar
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.