[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do multi vitamins actually help? Like if I take them will I feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3059.jpg (235KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3059.jpg
235KB, 1200x1600px
Do multi vitamins actually help? Like if I take them will I feel more energy and look and feel better and be healthier?
>>
I never felt any real difference other than a slight immunity boost personally.
Used to get sick instantly within coming in contact with someone else who was sick, no matter how minor. After I started taking vitamins regularly though I don't get sick quite as easily. Didn't notice anything else though, I think it probably varies to some degree from person to person.
>>
Who's that slag?
>>
>>18076424
I only really noticed a difference when I was homeless and not eating anything else.
>>
>>18076424
Unless you eat nothing but junk food, no.
>>
Multi-vitamins are a supplement. Keyword supplement. They won't do shit for you if you eat like crap and take them. If you eat somewhat like crap and take them the benefits will still be relatively small.
>>
It varies. I take them but I am deficient so the arguement about expensive urine does not apply to me. To some people the arguement would hold true.
>>
>>18076424
take multi vitamins if you need vitamins, if you don't then they're useless or will have a negative affect
>>
Studies say "maybe." I started taking a Costco multivitamin every day in my twenties and a year later was no healthier by anything measurable. Felt the same too.
>>
most multivitamins are shit quality using synthetic vitamin derivatives and so your body doesnt even absorb them. either that or the dose is too small for it to affect you. do your research and find an organic one with real ingredients and you will notice a difference.
>>
>>18076424
They work but are a waste of money due to the fact you can just eat more veg and fruit.
>>
>>18076424

vitamins are meant to build you up. takign them doesn't magically make you better. after a certain age, you are already on a decline. nutrients slow that decline down.

if you start taking vitamins and taking care of yourself now, your future self will tahnk you.

it takes at least a year to REALLY see the differences it has in you.
>>
>>18076424
Go do a full blood count.
Many are deficient in micronutrients, especially if your consumption of green leaved vegetables is low.

If you're deficient in something, take supplements for that.

Any vitamin (excluding A,D,E,K) can not be stored in the body, so taking excess will not aid in any way whasoever and will be a waste of money.

Mineral supplements like iron can be stored, but have deadly diseases if consumed in excess. You shouldnt take them on your own.
>>
>>18076424
tl:dr, if you eat alright, they're useless
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.