[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become the sort of person who brightens the day

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: comeforth.jpg (48KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
comeforth.jpg
48KB, 403x403px
How do I become the sort of person who brightens the day of everyone they meet?
>>
File: 1439997082258-1.jpg (456KB, 780x1121px) Image search: [Google]
1439997082258-1.jpg
456KB, 780x1121px
Learn to cook and give food to everyone
>>
>>18076416
Sell weed?
>>
>be attractive, physically
>smile and greet politely
>have good manners

it's the small things, anon. plus of course the benefit of being attractive really fucking works. if you were ugly and tried being nice you'd come across as a creepy pedophile rapist sexist desperate loser.

so make sure you have step 1 down before you continue to attempt to brighten someone elses day
>>
Learn to be funny without hitting nerves
Learn to tell good stories
Be around people often
Have an actual reason to be interesting
Try without trying hard

The oppossite of everyone on this site bassically.
>>
>>18076416
You do that by accepting yourself for who you are and genuinely caring about people.
>>
By learning how to brighten your own day so much, you'll glow.
>>
>>18076421
I already frequently bake and give away cookies, brownies, etc. I think I should look into making more food since my friends seem to love anything I make.
>>18076493
I like this answer

thanks for the answers anons :) have a nice day
>>
You don't want it, it's a curse.
Sooner or later people will try to stomp you because you will attract more people and more attention than them. And that, my friend, is one rocky road that leads to self outcasting.
>>
For me I've started to be less judgy about people, and everything. I try to notice the good whereas I used to be an elitist snob about various things. Like if someone tells a kind of bland joke, I'll riff off that and try to make the person who said it feel like he said something cool. Versus before I would grunt or be like heh. I try to be readily stimulated by little things in life instead of only allowing the "really good" events to do so
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.