[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one deal with their partner just simply being cold in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1484482857619.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484482857619.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
How does one deal with their partner just simply being cold in a relationship, shows no affection or care?

My boyfriend never told me he loves me. We are together for one year.

Am I expecting too much from him?
>>
Call him out on it and see what he says.
>>
Does he treat you like he loves you? There are a lot of relationships where they say "I love you" to each other within 2 weeks. Then relationship then dies shortly after.

Actions speak louder than words.
>>
>>18076084
Just says he doesn't know or that is just the way he is.
I'm his first gf btw.
>>
Have you talked to him about this? Have you told him you crave affection from him? It is a cruel thing to do this to one you love willingly. Early in my relationship my gf felt like I wasn't very affectionate, and after talking we determined we were previously each used to differing means of showing affection and I had been oblivious. Now I tell her little romancy things more often and we have a healthier relationship. The point of showing affection is its a representation of how you really feel. Maybe your bf just likes to bottle it all up, some people do. But if you express yourself clearly to him and he still holds back on you, then you may have something to think about if it turns out he doesn't feel quite that strongly for you.
>>
>>18076087
Not feeling it at all from him desu. It's like he has a 1000 of priorities but none of them is me. I feel quite neglected desu
>>
>>18076073
Have a fight/light sparring with him. Fighters always respect each other a lot more after the fight.
>>
>>18076094
Then you have your answer. I can understand not saying the words after one year... but if he is still acting like he doesn't love you then I'd say pull the plug homegirl.
>>
I'm a warm version of a cold person. Everybody thinks I'm fine, when inside it's just FF

He's probably thinking about a lot of shit, like career and school while you're probably pestering his mind about marriahe and kids. Maybe he thinks you are too lovey and clingy.

If you want a clingy boyfriend then get one. Don't just waste time trying to change people into how you want them.
>>
>>18076126
Mate we are 21, why would I even mention marriage?
>>
>>18076073
Does he show it?

Actions are more important than words and some of us can't bring ourselves to just say things like that.

Does he think of you often and express it through considerate and generous actions?
>>
Come on, Op you know the answer. I'm in a long term relationship and I know all couples are different, but clearly if he doesn't show affection and can't even say three little words after a year, is it worth it? You can find much better guys, PLENTY of better guys, don't waste your love on someone who can't return it. You'll just grow hostile like that, find someone who can fulfill your needs, someone who makes you smile.
>>
>>18076126
4channers only think in extremes. If anonette complains about having a cold bf is because she wants a clingy one.
>>
>>18076088
He dosent know what to do. Like he probably cares alot about you he just doesn't know how to project it. Probably.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.