[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a 22 year old musician. Recently I was contacted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 1

File: 1463944105707.png (324KB, 480x487px) Image search: [Google]
1463944105707.png
324KB, 480x487px
So I'm a 22 year old musician. Recently I was contacted by a journalist for the local university's paper. Upon meeting up as per her suggestion she was super friendly and flirty. However, I found out she's a first year student who is 18. She asked if I know anyone from the University and I mentioned a good friend of mine who TA's. She told me she knew said friend "Joe" and kept on telling me how cool and great a TA he was. My friend has told me before that some of his students have had crushes on him. We had a great interview and then she told me afterwards that we should hang out again because she doesn't know many people in our city and wants to get to know more people and suggested a few things we could do together. Would you guys say that she is using me to get to my friend and found my music that way? (I'm not too popular, but I have played a good 6 or 7 local shows) or do you think she is interested in me? That being said would it be weird for me to engage with this girl? (she's turning 19 in the summer, but it's still a little weird, even though she is v. hot)
>>
>>18075922
You'll never know until you try. Its very likely that because you had someone shes knows to confirm you arent a serial rapist she dropped her guard around you more.
>>
Enjoy your drink Pepsi Pup
>>
>>
dude you're only 22. i know you feel old because your age begins with a scary number, but 18 is completely within your range. it's more than fine. also, who knows what this girl wants? probably not even her. hang out with her because she's either into you or your friend--and if she's into your friend that's worth doing to get your friend laid, right? if you all hang out together you might get her or some other girl or something could come out of it, or nothing. just be a person who says yes to things and don't worry about where it goes, it never goes where you think anyway.
>>
>>
Enjoy your drink Pepsi pup
>>
>>
>>18075922
>>
>>18075922
I think you're making more out of this than it is.

If you think it would be fun to hang out with her, then do so.

If you're wishing this would lead to some sort of committed relationship with her, it's unlikely that an 18 year old in school is going to be able to do that. It could happen, but if that would be your main motivation for wanting to spend time with her, I'd pass.
>>
>>18075922
Enjoy your bepsi, lil' dogger.
>>
>>18075922
>>
>>18075922
Enjoy your drink Pepsi Pup!
>>
Enjoy your drink pepsi pup.
>>
>>
It would not be strange, what`s up with you?
But yeah, probably got he hots for the other guy.
Just tell her she is supposed to bring friends..
>>
>>
>>
>>18075922
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
Fuck you Pepsi pup
>>
>>
>>18075922
Enjoy your drink Pepsi Pup!
>>
Enjoy your drink pepsi pup
>>
>>
>>
>>18075922
Enjoy your drink pespi pup
>>
>>18075922
>>
>>18075922
>>
>>18075922
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>18075922
Enjoy your drink pepsi pup

Have sex with her
>>
>>
>>18075922
>>
I went out with a 16 yo when I was 26. We got on fine. Sometimes I felt a bit odd but she was hot, good fun and not "extreme" on the crazy scale. Bottom line is hang out 'cause you can meet others too via her friendship. Chill.
>>
>>18075922
>>
>>
>>18075922
>>
>>18075922
I hope you learned not to ask for advice with a picture like that.
>>
Enjoy your drink
>>
>>
DUDE

She is literally writing an article for the school paper.

CHILL OUT.
>>
>>
You're digging way to deep into that. Just take it as face value. You had a talk maybe she likes you maybe not. But she did say you should hangout so that's good. But don't look all deep into she wanting your friend
>>
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.