[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a sophomore in college, and I've been seeing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

So I'm a sophomore in college, and I've been seeing this girl for a couple weeks. We both live in the dorms, and we went out to dinner for Valentines Day. Things are great, mostly.

The only real issue is that she texts her ex pretty constantly. Even when I'm with her, she'll text him occasionally. It's not like I'm checking her phone, she just tells me she's talking to him.

Apparently they're like best friends, but I'm not sure what to think. He lives over a state away from us, so it's not like I'm jealous, but it just doesn't sit right with me.

I wouldn't even be too attached, but she's the one that initially wanted to commit to a relationship. I'm just unsure what to do.

Thoughts?
>>
Eventually you will have to tell her that her constantly texting someone she used to be in a relationship with bothers you. But if you've only been together a few weeks do not say shit about it, you'll come off as controlling and jealous.
>>
File: 1487831213671.jpg (37KB, 668x729px) Image search: [Google]
1487831213671.jpg
37KB, 668x729px
>>18075880
Have a real conversation about it with her. Tell her that if youre exclusive, that shit has to stop. If she refuses, time to start looking if you havent already. Dont get cucked.
>>
>>18075880
>>
Is that Clorox pumpkin spice scented shit real?? You've gotta be kidding me if it's real??
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.