[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm an alcoholic. I'm in my late twenties and I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0008.jpg (26KB, 432x297px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0008.jpg
26KB, 432x297px
I'm an alcoholic. I'm in my late twenties and I have progressively become worse.

Yesterday I was off work and began drinking again in the afternoon. This is nothing, I polished 11 beers in about 6 hours. Wake up and sit down to pee. I sneezed and shit the toilet. Multiple trips of beershits. This is nothing.

On bad days with my suicidal girlfriend of years (who died this past novemner) I could drink a 24 pack to myself (miller lite). Add on to that spirits, we would drink vodka, tequilla, whiskey, gin, you name it.

I have serious fucking health problems. At least 20 times I've experienced hypothermia and my heart dying to cardiac arrest.

Fuck My Life

And I can't quit drinking. It will never happen.

Should I just die like this? I kind of want to.
>>
Smoke weed instead
>>
I smoke a shit ton of weed but it does not stop me from drinking. If anything it would knock me out before I could get into trouble. I can be stoned like fuck though and I'll eat a beer in a minute. Then another. And another. All day until I pass out.
>>
Not even memeing bro, join an organization like AA. What you need is constant reinforcement as to why you should not drink. It'll ruin your life. You're clearly not happy. You need to change. Find others who want you to. Then you will want to.
>>
Then an attack occurs like this. I wake up just as I'm falling asleep, or wake up out of my coma, and literally feel like HOLY SHIT TODAY IS THE DAY!?

Other days withdrawl creeps in and I could be smoking a cigarette or talking to my brother and suddenly I feel it and I know I'm going to have a rough few hours.

I never admitted myself to a hospital because I feel ashamed. I'd rather die on my own than admit I was foolish.
>>
Another effect from all the beer drinking is my diet is atrocious, I can't eat. I know I'm suffering extremely dangerous blood sugar levels.
>>
>>18075754

Sounds like you need rehab or a doctor. I can't recommend AA as it didn't work for me.

You need something to deal with the chemical dependence for sure, and be in a place where people will keep you away from the sauce.

Hope it works out anon, I can commiserate with you. Drinking in the middle of work right now.
>>
I used to drink at work, but I told myself I have to feel OK physically for work, and that means I'm drinking water. I still end up drinking most every night after work... I'd say right now work is saving my life, but that's mot entirely true because the physical labor has spawned attacks
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.