[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /adv/, never posted here before but figured id give it a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

hey /adv/, never posted here before but figured id give it a shot.

18 y/o, senior right now, yadda yadda. Anyway, for the longest time I had made a lot of plans with good friends of mine to attend university with them, especially with someone who I would consider my best friend, as we are very close. Throughout almost my entire life my family has been shattered and absent, and the only one I ever really see is my mother. The sense of belonging I feel with my friends is irreplaceable and precious to me. However, I found out that I am not able to afford University with them, despite financial aid and such. It is just too much money, and even still, the debt would be overwhelming. 100k+ is too much. I am partially afraid of moving on, I feel like a colossal fuckup for not trying harder to get a "full ride" and I am scared of being alone, again. How can I cope with this? Thanks guys.
>>
>>18075685
>The sense of belonging I feel with my friends is irreplaceable and precious to me.

Stop thinking that it will never end.

It will end. Its looking like it will end. So either face the music or keep suffering by averting the inevitable.
>>
File: AA6 Maya.png (307KB, 850x1343px) Image search: [Google]
AA6 Maya.png
307KB, 850x1343px
You'll meet nicer people
>>
>>18075711
>>18075703
I know where you are coming from and I get it. We have been through a lot of shit together over the years (including more than one death, among other things.) Its a tight knit group and all, but I am really afraid of losing that sense of security and feeling lost, and I am also afraid of watching the people going to university move on while I am sort of forgotten and left behind.
>>
File: mug-4.png (193KB, 574x543px) Image search: [Google]
mug-4.png
193KB, 574x543px
Watch "Ano Hana", that short anime will teach you
>>
>>18075727
I'll give it a look, thanks a lot
>>
File: 1443190498929.jpg (178KB, 1192x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1443190498929.jpg
178KB, 1192x1001px
>>18075727
>>18075734
Oh snap
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.