[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have driving test tomorrow >suddenly, snow >1-3 inches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1480567971373.jpg (60KB, 598x292px) Image search: [Google]
1480567971373.jpg
60KB, 598x292px
>Have driving test tomorrow
>suddenly, snow
>1-3 inches predicted

Fuck what do I do? I was already scared of it.
>>
File: Carlos.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
Just take it snowly.
>>
>>18075676
So what they test for during a driving test isnt if you are an amazing driver that blesses other drivers with your presence. Its if you are safe. Nothing else. Do you follow the rules and will you cause an accident is ALL the access. Do you drive the speed limit or reasonable within circumstances. Not if you can perfectly maintain 35mph in a 35mph but if you don't go faster and go at least 20mph. If its snowing just go the speed you feel comfortable at. Thats what they want to see. That you don't need to show off or pretend to be good at driving but that you wont cause an accident and are careful. Just keep in mind minimum speeds and try not to go too far under. Signal at every turn (auto fail otherwise). Brake WAY in advance without disturbing traffic. They'll have you drive around a neighborhood probably. Speed limits there go up to 40mph but you can go as slow as 20mph. If its snowing they'll probably let you go slower. It doesnt have to be smooth. You can be a shitty driver, just follow the rules and you'll pass. All they care about is how lightly you are to cause an accident.
>>
>>18075676
Drive slowly. That's it. Do 10 mph lower than the speed limit. The tester will understand that you're being careful because of hazardous road conditions.

That's if the test isn't cancelled anyway. I know in my state they can cancel driving tests due to snow.
>>
>>18076567
Essentially this. Also don't full lock brake under any circumstance, the wheels will lock up and the car will ice skate into whatever it wants.
>>
>>18075676
You know you can always reschedule right? It's not like they're going to fail you in the future for rescheduling to do extreme whether conditions.

Just say, look I'm not comfortable taking my test in this weather -- let's do it in a week or two. It doesn't say anything about you or your driving, it just means you'd rather be safe than sorry.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.