[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any guys here who get laid a lot? How do you do it? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 5646516516486.jpg (27KB, 409x325px) Image search: [Google]
5646516516486.jpg
27KB, 409x325px
Any guys here who get laid a lot? How do you do it? I've seen both attractive and not so attractive guys being able/incapable of having game. What's the secret? What makes the difference? Am 20 btw
>>
>>18075589
One word: confidence.

Something I lack of and can't tell you how to gain.
>>
There's no such thing as "game" in the sense that there's a magic trick or a couple of rules.

Everything to do with women is social interaction. Knowing how to get women is a lot more comparable to knowing how to make friends and chat with strangers than knowing how to ace a presentation or something. There's different ways to get women, but typically the bulk of men who do well with women have several things in common;
>they are relatively thick-skinned, they can take a no for a no, don't instantly get hung up on single girls, find something charming/attractive in a wide range of women and favor the woman who favors them
>they have self respect and are completely at ease with being sexual and finding women attractive
>they are able to enjoy interaction for its own sake and not make any social thing with a woman into a cramped attempt to score with her in any way (relaxed, so you will)
>they do not derive all or even most of their confidence from what women think of them

The only thing that's really comparable to a game is knowing how to flirt and actually charm someone, which is a plus but not absolutely necessary, especially if you look good. If you don't, this is the #1 way to connect. Put yourself in a girl's shoes by considering this. If you saw a girl with kind of average looks, bad clothes, cute face, would she stand out to her, would you notice her? Probably not unless she was the only woman in the room. But if she gave you a huge, uninhibited, sunny smile a couple of times? Made sure to ask you questions whenever you happened to talk and not just ramble about her stuff? Suddenly teased you with a spark in her eye that made you go - oh shit, this girl's naughty?
Then she will look a whole lot more appetizing. It is exactly the same the other way around, only men are thirstier and women are pickier so you can even less so expect them to want to jump your bones just by looking at you.
>>
>>18075620
That was very informative and right
>>
>>18075598
Exercise and experience.

It's tough as shit to ask a girl out for everyone. But it's like everything: practice makes perfect.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.