[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former best friend who kind've abandoned me a year and a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0782.gif (25KB, 289x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0782.gif
25KB, 289x200px
Former best friend who kind've abandoned me a year and a half ago just walked up to me and apologized after not speaking for a year and a half. He just texted me. Probably just going to tell him that I accept his apology, but I'm not interested in being his friend again. What do you guys think?
>>
Why did he abandon you? I don't think that's a good reason not to be friends with him anymore I mean he went out of his way to come back and apologize and wants to be back together with you now.

True friend don't leave each other and since he's come back to you and asked you to forgive him he probably needs you now.

It's not about the mistakes he made that hurt you it's about the mistakes you make that could hurt him.

You're not happy that he abandoned you as a friend, are you? it's because you wanted him to stay as your friend.

Good friends are there for each other no matter what so if you want to be a good friend for him then stay there and don't make the mistakes that he made before.
>>
File: culture.jpg (154KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
culture.jpg
154KB, 1024x576px
Give him another chance, people can change so much over the course of one year, it's not like you have anything to lose if you don't grow attached until he proves he will be a good friend.
>>
>>18075450
Tell him to fuck off, the fucking snake...
>>
>>18075637
Oh yeah, he's done this twice before. Should've mentioned. Whatever it's too late. I already told him to fuck off (in the kindest way possible, but the message was the same).
>>
File: 1482963704573.png (206KB, 367x357px) Image search: [Google]
1482963704573.png
206KB, 367x357px
I was ghosted by a couple of friends in 2010 that I'd been friends with for years and were like family to me. They ignored the messages I sent them and were incredibly cruel the one and only time they did respond to me.

I still miss them and would take them back in a heartbeat.
>>
>>18075726
In that case tell him to fuck off in the simplest way possible, i.e. 'Fuck off, you snake.'
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.