[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I considered asking before but now things are a bit too odd to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: alena-aenami-7p-m-1k.jpg (635KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
alena-aenami-7p-m-1k.jpg
635KB, 1920x1080px
I considered asking before but now things are a bit too odd to keep to myself.

So i met a guy on craigs wanting to know more about bitcoin. After a few weeks of talking and teaching I help him buy some (he still managed to fuck himself over by about 3 grand. He Sent the shit to a random address expecting to get gold in return or something)

Now hes back looking to buy about 20K of bitcoin and wants to route it through my wallets address and possibly my bank account. Hes going to pay me for my help. After he told me how much he'd pay for my help Ive somehow been put in a permanent state of tunnel vision and euphoria and I'm having a hard time with rational thinking

Whats the worst that can happen in this situation? The guy is cool but I've never had to deal with this much money before. And I dont want him to fuck himself out of 20 fucking thousand dollars this time. I couldnt stop him from pressing the button last time he were to quick. I wont let him be so hastey this time.
>>
>>18075293
He is 100% trying to scam you. Give him nothing.

bail and change passwords just in case.
>>
>>18075302
Scam me how?

I'm not giving him anything. DId you read this or are you too focused on giving relationship advice to frog posters?
>>
>>18075317
> (he still managed to fuck himself over by about 3 grand.
> to route it through my wallets address and possibly my bank account.

What are you even doing?

troll or not only an idiot would pursue this. out.
>>
>>18075352
I'm poor as fuck and my bank accounts were destroyed by my own banks.

I'm actually trying to help this guy from running himself. He loves to talk about his daughters a lot and Id hate to see him dump his saving or some shit into yet another random bitcoin address on the darknet.

I am a bit retarded when it comes to moving money so thats why Im asking whats the worst that can happen. Should I take this to biz? I dont need more worthless posts to read I got work in a bit.
>>
>>18075293
He basically want's you to wash his money.
You realize that if he is involved in something illegally (and he is - why else would he request this), and the cops find out, you go to prison for his crime.

Stop being a naive idiot.
>>
>>18075409
>Wash his money
Thought so
>Stop being a naive idiot.

>Ask question
>Called naive idiot for wondering

Now I'm definitely taking his offer. WHat dumbass would pass up a few grand to wash some money?

I bet both of you are white. This is why it took us so long to get to the moon. Thanks for the info regardless

Retards.
>>
>needing someone to teach you about jewcoin

Whose the REAL idiot here, hmmmm???
>>
>>18075434
>I bet both of you are white. This is why it took us so long to get to the moon.

Lol, racist nigger-identitarian detected.
>>
He's going to give you a bad money order. You're going to cash it into bitcoins and give those to him. Two days later you'll get a call from your bank that they money order bounced. He'll dissapear and you'll get to tell your bank and the police that you didn't mean to steal twenty thousand dollars, you were just trying to launder money.
>>
>>18076134
Let the racist asshole fall into the Trap. He deserves all his misfortune.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.